Loaded Precision Signature AmX Ti Pedal

Loaded Precision Signature AmX Ti Pedal

At only 320g,The Signature pedal for 2012 leaves nothingTo compromise.This pedal is extremely light, incredibly strong, and looks amazing on any bike. Offered in our full color selection,These pedals will keep your feet onThe bike no matter how roughTheTrail gets. 9/16”Weight: 320g

[Jun 01, 2016]
Alaska Matty
All Mountain Rider

Strength:

Craftsmanship, weight, smoothness

expensive

I got my first pair of Loaded Precision Ti pedals last year (January 2015). I have used the Loaded Ti pedals on a variety of bikes, applications/riding styles, and weather. The Loaded pedals I use have seen -25 degree weather up to 90 degree weather; they've been used in dry, wet, and muddy conditions. All the pedals I have from them use their light-weight aluminum pins.

I ride between 3-5X a week, and regularly travel with my bikes all over the country. I weigh 205lbs (and have a riding weight of ~240lbs with H20 pack & tools). I have yet to have ANY issue with my pedals. They feel awesome on my feet, hook up to my shoes well, and they look KILLER!!!

I spoke with Loaded about some of their pedals having "breaking issues" and their comment to me was acknowledged. They stated they changed up their design with the most recent redesign (before I bought my first pair), and that they've not had any of their Ti versions fail.

The Loaded pedals are a bit pricey, but IMHO they are WELL WORTH their cost. I've used flat pedals since my BMX days (~20 years ago), and have used many brands. But the Loaded Precision AMx Ti pedals are my goto pedals for all my bikes (except when I clip in).

DK Iron Cross , Primo, 45NRTH, Wellgo Ti, Specialized

OVERALL
[Feb 19, 2014]
RIDEitALL

Strength:

light weight, colors, thin, easy pin replacement, colored pins, strong

Perfect!

My husband purchased these pedals for me and I really love them. They are light weight and thin. I have always had problems hitting my pedals against rocks. I used to have Azonic but they were really thick. These pedals, I never hit anything since they are so thin. My feet also are super comfortable on them, they are wide and grip well. If you want to color coordinate, you can also get colored pins which look great to match your frame! I highly recommend these pedals!

OVERALL