Crank Brothers Mallet E Pedal

Mallet E

Concave platform for secure foothold and integrated traction pad technology to customize and optimize the shoe/pedal interface. ribbed body and chamfered edges allow for better traction when unclipped and the reduction of rock-strikes. 4-sided entry / superior mud shedding. customizable float and release angle.

Lars   All Mountain Rider [Aug 09, 2017]

Most important thing to say from my perspective is that I feel save on this pedal and it has still space to move my feed while I´m riding. The 4 way entry is a common features for me and I dont want to miss that.
The pedal looks very valueble and comes up with a few spare parts included.

During a test ride the pedal turned badly. but my current model works perfect. I would remark one thing: You cant adjust the harshness of the cleat, but I dont miss this so far.

After 3 months I´m really hapyy with my decission to switch from my good old Candy´s to Mallet E. The wider platform gives me a more confident feeling during the trail sessions. If it will work reliable like my parent one .. perfect ( for me ).