Shimano Deore XT M760 Front Derailleur

Deore XT M760 Front

The wide pivot link design boosts strength and rigidity. Flex is suppressed, creating sharp, precise shifts that are faster and smoother, even from low to high gears off of the saddle.

John   Cross Country Rider [Feb 04, 2017]

A nice, solid front derailleur. Well-made and should last a long time. Made for top and bottom pulls.

No weaknesses found other than it would not work with a triple chain ring

I bought this to replace one on a fairly new bike. It was supposed to work with a triple chain ring but it failed. No matter how much I adjusted it, it would only work with two of the three rings. I could take the limit screws right out and it made no difference. The box that it came in said was for a triple chain ring. Perhaps it was in the wrong box. It's a high quality item but just would not work for me. And I do know how to install and adjust a front derailleur. Sorry I couldn't give it higher ratings because it is a nice derailleur, and is easy to use with a lever shifter. I'd certainly recommend it for a double chain ring.