Microshift Marvo LT Rear Derailleur

Microshift Marvo LT Rear Derailleur

Item Specifications Cassette Spacing: Shimano/SRAM 8 Shifter/Derailleur Compatibility: Shimano Cage Length: Long

[Jan 01, 2017]
iwannaapple

Strength:

Never partially changes a gear.
The color options
The small metal tube in the wheel is even thicker.

HMmm. There are none period.

I am not slamming another company but just making a comparison. This is what Shimano used to be or maybe they haven't gotten to this quality/price point yet. I have had the SLX, Alivio, Deore, and the bottom basic version (forgot what that one is) but this beats them all. It never partially shifts into a gear, never needs adjusting, has not bent, shifts almost instantly (sometimes before I thought I was ready and I'm the one that shifted). The other ones that I had were prone to one or more of the problems I mentioned. But, not these. I am quite satisfied. And Like I said up top, even the little metal tube in the wheels are thicker then the shimano's which to me translates to less heat and friction.
Also, concerning shifting, I have no problems shifting to higher gears or lower gears up steep hills. It doesn't matter. The only time I have had them adjusted was when I had them put on about 3-4 years ago (3000 miles) and they have been shifting very precisely 1-3 gears at a time every since if that gives you any idea of how good they are.