Tune Big Foot Crankset

Big Foot

Tune Big Foot

Jesse   Cross Country Rider [Apr 06, 2007]
Strength:

Fantastic looks, Excellent performance, Extremely low weight and an overall exceptional product from one of the best smaller companies in the industry. The bottom bracket is the smoothest I have ever used.

none experienced at all

This review is actually for the Tune Fastfoot crankset and Sixpack bottom bracket. I have absolutely loved this crankset and bottom bracket combo. I have felt absolutely no flex in the arms. I am a lighter rider at about 145lbs. I have had nothing but a great experience with all of the Tune products I have used and this is no exception. The crankset has an absolutely beautiful finish and has been everything I wanted in a very high end crankset. I currently use Extralite chainrings in a 44 32 22 pattern and they also have been fantastic. The crankset has fantastic shifting and is extremely comfortable with plenty of clearance between the arm and your shoes. No rubbing! This has been an annoyance with XTR and XT in my experience. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a high end fantastic crankset. Also please note that Jeremy and Sarah Parfitt at Alchemy Bicycle Works are absolutely fantastic to work with and offer the best service and support I have ever seen.

Similar Products Used: XTR, XT, Specialized, Ritchey
Martin Czermak   Racer [Nov 09, 2001]
Strength:

superlight, slim look

Mario Cippolini could not damage on Giro d' Italia, so it will have my confidence on the roughest trails. And it works after 2 years like on the first day!

Similar Products Used: Profile crank
Richard Lederer   Cross Country Rider [Nov 08, 2001]
Strength:

Light, pricise machining, strength, wieght

Well enginered, simple design that just plain works and all that at 520 grams with T.A. rings

Similar Products Used: race face
Martijn   Racer [Mar 29, 2003]
Strength:

Light, stiff, superb finish and good looks

NONE!!!

Since I broke my old but verry nice Race Face Turbine I had to look for a nice and light but stiff replacement.
I eventualy bought Tune Bigfoot cranks and I love them ever since!
Great crank, good looks, stiff and not to expensive.
What more can you want from a crank???
The perform great and are super stiff, something you wouldn't expect when you see the slim crankarms.
Fits nice and snig to my Tune AC38 botom bracket and pairs up nice with the Tune Plop boltrings.
I use them with TA 44 and 32 teeth chainrings and Tune KT1 chainring-bolts, they weigh 507gr. complete with chainrings and boltset.

Similar Products Used: Race Face Turbine model 1996 with replacable flowerlike spider.
a   Weekend Warrior [Jun 06, 1999]
Strength:

a