Race Face Diabolus Crankset DBL w/ Bash Crankset

Diabolus Crankset DBL w/ Bash

The Diabolus Crankset is simply the stiffest, strongest freeride crankset available on the planet, ridden by Darren Berrecloth and Paul Bas, two of the best free riders on the pro scene today, Diabolus cranks are proven as a performance big hit crank.

Phalophalot   Downhiller [Jul 12, 2010]
Strength:

Ahh! I thought it was strong??

RaceFace warranty "Don't be fooled" there is no warranty.

First ride on the new cranks and I crash as you do when you race DH. Hey these are advertised for DH/Freerideing. Anyway when I am cleaning my bike up for race day I notice cracks around the flange where the chainring and bashguard bolt onto the driveside crankarm. Bugger, I send it back to place of purchase to take a look expecting a warranty claim. (hey thats the sole reason I pay the big bucks for a solid crankset with a lifetime warranty). Na, Warranty will not replace as it was damaged in a crash.
What!, Thats what we do when DH and freeriding. We crash..
I can't beleive it. I ride on a $250 cranks set and it's broke on day one..
No product support from Raceface.
Wouldn't even sell me a replacement driveside crankarm.
Don't bother spending money on this crankset expecting a solid product and support to match. You won't get it.

Chilli's, No way, what do you expect.

Similar Products Used: Race Face Diabolus 175mm length.
motoxkfx123   Weekend Warrior [May 09, 2009]
Strength:

Every thing it is crazy strong machined out of a solid pic of 7050 aluminum much stronger than the Truvativ Holzfeller Howitzer witch has a hollow core and still weighs all most the same lol. it just feels solid. not to mention the (LIFE TIME WARRANTY)!!!!!!!!

The bearing at least that's what people are saying i have yet to have any problems from it but it is still pretty new.

this thing really is bomb proof and if for some god only knows reason you can break it it has the life time warranty as long as you have your bill of sale.

Similar Products Used: Truvativ Holzfeller OCT 1.1DH Howitzer, Shimano Saint
crispycritter   Weekend Warrior [Mar 20, 2009]
Strength:

BOMBPROOF

BOMBPROOF

BOMBPROOF. oh and they look quite good too....

Similar Products Used: TOTALLY BOMBPROOF
rdrz14   Downhiller [Mar 16, 2009]
Strength:

very responsive! There is no lack of energy from your legs to the chain... NO FLEX!!!

none, its a tank!

I would recomend this to anyone who is looking to buy their last crank! its worth every penny to have a solid setup.