Race Face Chester Crankset

Race Face Chester Crankset

The Race Face's entry level DH/Free Ride crankset is super durable and brings Race FaceTechnology at an affordable price.The Chester is built strongTo let you layThe power down on your favorite ride. Actual weight: 894 grams Included X-Type Race DH bottom bracket will fit 68 and 73mm BB shells only104mm Bolt PatternAggressive aluminum arms feature bold Race Face graphicsDoes not include chainrings

[Mar 02, 2015]
kes stancer

Strength:

Great price,reasonable weight,stiff,quality finish

Love/hate looks

I put these on a new bike build because Shimano don't seem to make a budget double crank with an 83mm bb.im extremely impressed with them. Built up with raceface rings and a hope bashguard they come in at a very reasonable weight and are easily strong enough for my Clydesdale weight. Gone is the old xtype interface-the new EXI fitment is a doddle. The supplied bb surprisingly has given me no trouble yet after 6 months of all weather weekend riding. No jeteashes used though!

Fsa vdrive extreme

OVERALL
[Aug 10, 2013]
dthomp325

Strength:

Cheap, light, strong

none yet

I bought these cranks after my Gravity Light set bent on a small rock strike. I was really impressed when the Chester crank arrive. They seem to be very high quality considering the price, much better than the Gravity Lights which cost about the same. I'm running them 165/83 on a gravity bike. They are relatively light for a gravity crank, and are stiffer than my xc cranks. Haven't had any issues so far.

OVERALL