Bonz Crankset Crankset

arlo fialko   [Mar 15, 2002]
Strength:

ooh yeah its strong baby.....

the lame wish i was carbon sticker

these cranks are really stiff and with 10 year warrantie, how can u go wrong!

Jason   [Nov 10, 2006]

I ordered a bashguard through their site 5 weeks ago. Have not received it yet! It took 4 e-mails to get a lukewarm response "Hi..Have you received your bashguard yet? It's been quite some time, you should have certainly received it by now..Sometimes Canada post is slow, but not this long..If you haven't received it yet, let me know..I can refund your money or send you another one..Colin" I replied please send me another! Two weeks later after three more requests NO BASHGUARD! NO FURTHER RESPONSE! I finally found there phone #(it's not listed on the Bonz website and talked to Terry three day's ago, he said he would look into it and get back to me... Again nothing!

Beware thes guy's customer service!

Rob Friesen   Weekend Warrior [Mar 08, 2004]
Strength:

New ISIS cranks = even stiffer than square taper!!!!

None yet.

EXTREMELY glad Bonz came out with ISIS! They are ultra stiff and oh so sexy. Haven't had them for too long yet, as they are new to the market, but I'm sure I won't be changing snapped bottom brackets anywhere near as often as I was. These should be seen a lot on the North Shore very soon, as well as at the local trials park!

Similar Products Used: Bonz square taper, Raceface NS DH, Truvativ Holzfeller
Ken Klaassen   Weekend Warrior [Mar 09, 2004]
Strength:

Brand New ISIS cranks, unbelievably better than square taper.

Nonexistent

After busting three pairs of Bonz square taper, these new ISIS cranks are a welcome change. I haven't been able to bust these yet, I mean they don't even flex. Paired with a Raceface BB, they're unbeatable. For dirtjumping, or freeride, they are awesome.

Similar Products Used: Bonz square taper, Truvativ Hussefelt
Tristan   Weekend Warrior [Jun 26, 2001]
Strength:

These cranks are STRONG! I have only managed to brake them onces(flat landing) But I had a new crank in 2 days!

These cranks are the best in the market. I see more and more people riding these cranks on the shore. This is the best warrenty around, I mean I got a new crank in 2 days!!!!

Similar Products Used: Race Face LP
Snap   Downhiller [Jun 02, 2001]
Strength:

these cranks r phenominal and i have gone throught alot of bike parts

N/A

I have managed to break these cranks due to flat pavement landings. But i broke them on a saturday and they managed to get new cranks out to me on the sunday just so i could ride the rest of the weekend and most warrantys take like 3 weeks. They also have great shirts that look even better than the cranks. these cranks r prime for some one who is goin big and not wanting to worry about breaking any more cranks

Similar Products Used: nothin compares to these great cranks
Jeffar BOOT   Downhiller [May 31, 2001]
Strength:

Unbelievably strong, look awsome, awsome waranty if you break them, which doesnt happen very often

not enough people know about these incredible cranks

These are the best cranks i have bought yet, all my other cranks rounded out or snapped. I know of one pair that have snapped, and a new pair of cranks was delivered that weekend by Bonz. I dont know what Billy rides but 2 min bud come on, thats impossible. YOur bottom bracket will snap before the cranks will, i know a guy who has snapped 3 or 4 bb and still rides the same cranks. Anyways for the price and the quality why buy anything else.

Similar Products Used: Race Face
Rob Friesen   Downhiller [Nov 20, 2000]
Strength:

Lots of lateral rigidity. Excellent warranty-if you could ever need it. Can change same crankset from compact to standard or even to a custom integrated trials bashguard.

Haven't found any yet, after lots of abuse.

After two years of beating the snot out of these cranks for both freeride and trials riding, I have not had any problems. I haven't seen anything else on the market that is as strong as these are - not to mention the cool look, with your choice of inset colours, lengths, and styles. Bonz has made it easy for the even slightly mechanically inclined to change the same set of cranks from standard to compact to trials specific. Very unique and very functionable. Bonz are made for those who ride hard and don't like to replace components as much. Excellent service/procuct value!

Similar Products Used: Raceface, Sugino, Shimano.
Rick   Weekend Warrior [Nov 16, 2000]
Strength:

Awesome cranks!
Great looks

These are some great trials cranks. One of the only trials specific cranks I have seen. Unique bashguard really grips when climbing over obstacles. If you are serious about trials riding, check these out.