Azonic Meat Grinder Crankset

Available in Black or Skull wrap

• USER REVIEWS

[Jul 12, 2017]
    Harry Callahan

Strength:

Very light, great curb appeal, easy to put on and take off.

Price is pretty high but worth the value.

I love these cranks. I wanted a bike that no one else had so I bought these for my custom build. Highly recommend these for anyone who wants to be different. I put them on my Stumpjumper and have hit the trails pretty hard and they have been a dream. Definitely would buy another set for my next bike build.

[Sep 07, 2008]
    mtbmaniak
    Downhiller

Strength:

They look cool, other than that, none.

The external BB sucks. The threads were too big and stripped out the first time I installed it on my bike. The bearings don't feel smooth at all. When pedaling and you you crank it hard I could feel the crank arms flexing and they also make an annoying creaking sound.

Don't ever buy these. Ever. For what they are, they're horribly overpriced and don't work. They don't fit right in the bike, they're flexy, and they're noisy. If you're going to buy cranks with an integrated bottom bracket, go Shimano all the way.

Shimano XT M760, M770.

[Jun 22, 2008]
    Me

Strength:

Looks, Rock Guard, and Weight

Bottom Bracket cups very cheap and poorly manufactured

This crank set is neat looking and light. Yet the BB was very cheap looking and feeling. It didnt fit the spindle well at all and was very tight. 1 week later, bearing went bye bye in drive side cup at a very crucial time. Go sram or shimano...

Most any other Mtb cranks