Onza Buzzsaw Stainless Steel Chainring

Buzzsaw Stainless Steel

Onza Buzzsaw Stainless Steel

Nick   Cross Country Rider [Sep 21, 2000]
Strength:

Longest lasting middle ring I've ever run.

Steel is untrendy. No shifting ramps, but then who cares when you're running proper shifters (XT thumbies) not some lightweight fairy Rapidfire+ or Gripshi*t system.

The Buzzsaw in the longest lasting middle ring I've ever used & I've had no chainsuck ever. So it might not have shifting pins ramps and half it's teeth missing before you even start but so what? Weights a bit more than alloy but what do I care. Steel is still real, especially on a middle ring.

Similar Products Used: Pace, Cook Bros, Mavic, Shimano, Stronglight, Real, Middleburn
Dean   Weekend Warrior [Apr 30, 1999]
Strength:

Sronger than Alloy.
Shifts SO SMOOTH!
No more chainsuck!
Super practicle product!

Heavier than Alloy.
(But the middle ring is a BAD place to use alloy)

The alloy middle rings get worn, then shifting suffers and chainsuck sets in. I need S.S. on the small AND middle rings. This S.S. middle ring solves the problem! I want another one for my new bike (34t 110mm middle). Anyone know where I can find one?

Similar Products Used: Shimano Alloy 36t, Specialized Alloy 36t,
Suntour Alloy 36t.
Jeff   Cross Country Rider [Jan 20, 2008]
Strength:

strong and durabel

are you kidding none

These thing are awsome have ridden them over 14 years and to many mile to think about still not worn out I wish I could say that about the chains. If you can ever find a set grab them well worth the money