Jericho Bicycles Sufferrings Chainring

33-37t Anodized Aluminum - $55
42-55t Anodized Aluminum - $95
34t Titanium - $225

Jason   Cross Country Rider [Oct 01, 2001]
Strength:

Cool look, strong and sturdy.

price, but quality normally costs

bad ass look. no spider or ugly cranks, bmx-ish. worth the find.

Similar Products Used: tons of chainrings
Pete   Racer [Oct 17, 2002]
Strength:

Works as it should
Its a looker
good price compared to others

Nada

I had bought to use for a Jericho Leadfoot but the boys of Jericho could never get their act together to build be a frame so it looks wonderful on my Sycip. It works as it should and has killer looks! The 33 tooth option is nice too..

Tango   Cross Country Rider [May 03, 2003]
Strength:

Unique design

The company itself

I already own a Suffering and it looks and works great. I like the fact that it comes in 33 tooth. So I thought I would order another one through my dealer and I waited and waited and waited and waited and they (Jericho) kept telling me it will be here, it will be here, it will be here and it never happened! Does anybody know what in the world is the matter with Jericho. Why is their customer service so execrable. Im so piiist that I am seriously thinking of taken off the Suffering that is on my current bike cuz i dont want anything with Jerichos name on it!

Similar Products Used: Spot
tim   Racer [May 07, 2002]
Strength:

i've got these rings in a couple of sizes, and they are perfect. always round and flat, very durable, and good looking as well.

none...

josh ogle is a true craftsman, in every sense of the word, as are all of his employees. when you go to his shop, and see the pride they all take in making the amazing stuff they fabricate, you know why they do it. he has some new rings in the works, and i've never seen anything this strong. single speed or not, these are the best.

Similar Products Used: there isn't anything similar to these rings...