HomeBrewed Components Chainring Chainring

Chainring

These chainrings are fully CNC machined from high quality 7075-T6 aluminum and held to tight tolerances, producing a ROUND chainring. These are also one of the lightest chainrings on the market weighing in at 31g for a 32t 104bcd. The lightening pockets are fully radiused resulting in a light AND strong ring. They are fully reversible and symmetric so when one side wears out, just flip it over and you're good to go! The pockets are also on both sides.

Steve   [Jun 05, 2013]
Strength:

See Below

See Below

I placed my order on May 12, 2012 (not a type-o). I finally received the chain ring on June 2, 2013. It is light (29g) if your willing to wait. To be honest I forgot I even purchased the chainring when it finally showed up. Since the bolt holes are not shaved I have to buy longer chainring bolts before I try out the new ring. I never received any form of communication from Daniel the owner of HomeBrewed Components. Be patient but it will show up is all I can say.

csutterer   [Nov 15, 2012]
Strength:

It's invisible, nonexistent even.

Place an order on 3/28/2012. Haven't received a thing including a returned email.

The guy is still taking orders, which is criminal in my mind.

McJosh   [Sep 10, 2012]
Strength:

Ha! Looks like several others have had the same experience I did. I paid him on May 7, 2012. The payment was drafted from my bank on May 9, 2012. It is now Sept 10, 2012. He replied to emails until about July. When I went to Google to have them mediate the transaction they told me it had been more than 90 days and they could not help me. Seriously this guy is a crook. Obviously others have had the same experience.

The guy takes your money and doesn't send you his product.

See above.

Swederacer   [Aug 09, 2012]
Strength:

Wouldn't know.. Have not got mine yet.. 12 weeks.. Horrible customer service

Same deal here.. Would love to get my hand on my chain rings so I could put them to the test..

Been waiting 12 weeks for product. Enough said

Macho N T   [Jul 28, 2012]
Strength:

Been waiting 10 weeks no response. sent 4 emails NO reply.

David Walters   Cross Country Rider [Jul 19, 2012]
Strength:

I would not know because it has been over two months and I have not heard or seen anything from HBC!

I have sent emails and Face Book messages and had NO reply. I paid thru the Google and my account was credited the $42.00 for the chain ring and shipping....

zaskaranddriver   Cross Country Rider [Jul 06, 2011]
Strength:

Light, strong, perfectly round, reversible, looks good, made in USA, reasonable price.

None--srsly.

Looks great, takes a beating, would make a weight weenie swoon. High quality product at a great price.

Similar Products Used: Shimano, FSA, Salsa.