Boone Tech titanium middle chainring Chainring

Boone Tech titanium middle chainring Chainring

Boone Tech titanium middle chainring

[Aug 31, 2003]
Mike T.

Strength:

Longevity!

I can't wear the damn thing out.

It's now almost 4 years since I wrote the report below on my Boone Ti middle ring. This ring is STILL going strong. I just replaced my whole drivetrain except for my Boone ring and my Ti granny ring by (shhh!) another maker. There was no visible wear on the Boone (no hooking or burrs) so it went back on for another four years.

I don't care what these rings cost as they outlast aluminum rings many times over. They're cost effective like King headsets.

A few days ago I ordered a Boone 46t outer ring - this one is a work of art. Eeee-me for a pic - you'll swoon at my Boone. Bruce's sidekick Brett is now making the chainrings.

See below.

[Oct 10, 1999]
Mike T.
Cross-Country Rider

Strength:

The personal touch.

Errr...hmmmm....?

This middle ring has to be a 1/3rd of the weight of my old stainless ring. I've used a stainless ring for years as they wear far better than alloy. The problem is that they weigh too much. The Boone Ti ring will solve both problems.
It's a thin ring which should help reduce chainsuck. Contact Bruce and he'll make a ring for you. He makes rings in 53 different sizes too!
They are CNC machined and not stamped like other rings. He even hand sands the tooth profile for optimal tooth end thickness and smooth chain pickup.
When's the last time you heard that?
Contact him through his site -

SR, Shimano, Onza SS

[Nov 29, 1999]
Thomas
Cross-Country Rider

Strength:

Light and good looking
Very strong

None so far apart from the price

These rings must be the best rings available. I have driven most of a season with them and you can't even see on them that they have been used!
The craftswork of Bruce Boone is simply amazing.

Syncros Alu rings

[Oct 23, 2007]
Wade Patton

Strength:

It'll outlast your frame.

It's my only ring. They'll make one to fit any crankset. Mine is on the ENO by White Industries. I like to buy parts that I can forget about. This is one. Put it on and ride. You can't wear it out. And it's made in Georgia, USA. Ooh Rah.