Goldtooth Mafia Bashguard Chain Accessories

Goldtooth Mafia Bashguard Chain Accessories

• 104mm: 4 bolt circle
  • 6061T6: SA Alloy

Compatible with most chain guide systems. Saint users: standard size mounting bolts will be necessary.

• USER REVIEWS

[May 21, 2009]
    duggus
    Downhiller

Strength:

Gold looks awesome. Taken multiple hits and is still intact and in great shape.

Can't think of any

I love this thing. Has taken a beating and still looks great. Who needs that stupid top gear anyway on the trail? Get one!

[Dec 27, 2006]
    Chris Larsen

Strength:

Strictly looks. It doesn't get any more agro than this. Fit perfectly with my E-13 DRS and very dificult to scratch anodizing. Smashed it once pretty good riding urban and it came out scratched, but not bent.

Needed shorter bolts than I had with my E-13 bashgaurd.

If you want something different than everyone else this is pretty cool. Also buying from a small US company is always a bonus. How else are you going to get Gold?

E-13 and K-9

[Dec 04, 2006]
    Josh Barnes
    Downhiller

Strength:

great looks, lightweight, strong! fits well

none so far

Flashy looks for the gold color but I guess they come in other colors too. I like the added bling! I had to use the shorter chainring bolts for the Goldtooth guard instead of the Saint long bolts.

e.13

[Feb 24, 2007]
    Lawrence Care

Strength:

I had a custom basher made just for me and it looks great.
    It’s lightweight, fits perfect and mine all mine…

If you want a great looking bash guard in any one of many hot colors this is for you.
    You can order a custom one like I did or get the standard one; either way you cant go wrong.
    Nate and Hodad are great to deal with and fast to respond to any questions you may have; plus I like supporting Small American companies.

Just a note if you use a FSA basher you’ll need standard chainring bolts as FSA uses ones with a large head.

FSA