e*thirteen 32 Special - STP Chain Accessories

32 Special - STP

E.thirteen STP Chainguide 32t: Single ring chainguides use Supercharger bashguards for security and impact strength. Long wearing composite sliders shed mud and debris. Lower idler pulleys use custom Enduro ABEC bearings for low drag and noise...

Mr Orange   Weekend Warrior [Jul 11, 2007]
Strength:

its A LOT stronger than it looks, its light, great performance, easy to take off and put on for cleaning.

none that i have found yet

this guide is magical. im a big guy and i have bumped and bashed the guard and it take everything. It is also good for grinding because it is quite slippy plastic. There is no other guard out there that gives the same amount of protection to your chain ring and with the same light weight design.

Similar Products Used: MRP system 1 mini me 1, truvativ box guide
OVERALL
James   Cross Country Rider [Oct 17, 2007]
Strength:

Solid performer - I have not even come close to losing my chain.

Noisy when 1st installed - it goes away as the upper guide wears in. I bashed into some rocks hard this weekend and my guard is crazy-cracked severely. It is still together, but I'm not sure for how long. I droppped a note to e13 - I'll post the response.

I plan to replace this with the same unit, and am hoping e13 will offer a decent deal. It was installed by my LBS with a torque wrench for those curious...

Even with a broken ring it's still the best system out there by far, but I've got to give 4 overall since I broke it.

Similar Products Used: Race Face Al guard, bent chainrings...
OVERALL