BBG Bashguard 104 32T BCD Drilled Chain Accessories

104 32T BCD Drilled

Made in Portland, Oregon USA. This is a light weight but strong bashguard that is designed to replace the big ring on your mountain or cyclocross cranks or you can cover the big ring. All bashguards are made from the same 5000 series 1/8 inch thick aluminum (except the superlights which are 1/16 inch thick) and are all anodized and laser etched for durability. It works great for single speeds, cross country and all mountain riding. They can also be used for freeriding and downhilling. The 104 32T weighs just 58 grams which is alot lighter than the 5 ounce freeride type. This product has been tested over boulders and rocks for over four years now and we have not been able to bend or break one yet.

MJackson   Weekend Warrior [Apr 25, 2016]
Strength:

Perfect protection, low cost, clean look

I just bought my second bbg bashguard for my second bike since the first one held up so well. Before buying one of these I was hitting my largest chainring hard enough to bend it 60 degrees. The same hits with the bbg bashguard installed and I was taking no damage. And it costs just $12!!!

Teleken   [Feb 03, 2016]
Strength:

Light and covers the ring and chain.
Great communication and help from BBG & had it installed 5 days after ordering

Removed the 44 tooth ring from an older XT 3x crank and the 32 bash guard looks great over the 22/32
Had to get some #8 metric washers to make up the difference in thickness and now the rider can live without fear of gashing a leg or getting the Cat 5 grease mark.... Once the snow melts and the mud dries.

cbcbike   All Mountain Rider [Dec 22, 2015]
Strength:

Light, Inexpensive, Great Selection, Fast Shipping

Thickness

Great Value! Can't find a better deal on a quality bashguard. BBG carries just about every bolt diameter & tooth configuration. Super fast shipping. Looks great. My only concern is the thickness and long term durability. The guard is fairly thin....approx. 1/8". I'll have to put it through the paces to see how it holds up against big hits.

fagro   Cross Country Rider [Dec 02, 2015]
Strength:

Cheap! Fits well. Easy install. Looks good.

The Superlight is thin. Time will tell as to durability.

Bought 36t 104 bcd superlight along with the 104 bcd spacer. Fit like a glove on my 2x Samox crank (Specialized Fatboy). Had to get longer crank bolts though.
The Superlight is super light. Time will tell how well it holds up.
Shipped out quickly.
Would definitely purchase again.

Jsmith1   [Nov 07, 2015]
Strength:

Looks great, easy to install and won't break the bank.

Put it to the test on the first ride going over some logs. It came through in perfect condition. Great product.

joop   Cross Country Rider [Oct 28, 2015]
Strength:

Cheap, light, looks cool

Replaced the 44T chainring with a BBG basguard on my son's bike. Easy fit.
I ordered it from the Netherlands. Delivered within a week!!

JackWagon   Weekend Warrior [Oct 15, 2015]
Strength:

Looks unique, light, ships fast, strong, price

None yet.

I'm normally not the type to leave reviews, but this is the type of brand and product that's worth promoting. It's a great product at a great price and gives a unique look to the bike. It's not the typical "big box" bash guard. I highly recommend!

Tyger9791   Weekend Warrior [Sep 28, 2015]
Strength:

Inexpensive, well made, strong

I bought this when I converted my bike to a single ring in the front. I have hit rocks and tree roots and it has held up pretty well. Very well made bash guard.

Nevercry_wolf   Racer [Sep 23, 2015]
Strength:

Inexpensive. Strong. Color livens up the bike. I added a blue one to one bike and a red to another...

None.

Great product. Had some major bounces on my cross bike, no issues with this setup. Strong, and light... Used on one cross and then decided to add to the second since it worked so well. This is much better than the 2x10 setup I had previously. Especially for cx racing, no worries about changing the front deraileur whilst huffing and gasping for air.

Similar Products Used: Cyclocross.com products. Expensive, dull, no stronger.
Owen   Weekend Warrior [Sep 13, 2015]
Strength:

Tough, Inexpensive, looks good, color choices

Run a 34 tooth/104mm b.c. bashguard for 5 years. I've smashed it into many rocks with my 200 lbs. and it is still in good condition. I just file down the sharp burrs and it is good to go. Bought my 2nd just a few days ago for another ride.