Power Cords Mountain Brake System Cables

Mountain Brake System

Power Cordz Mountain Brake System. The absolute lightest cable system in cycling today, Power Cordz are a composite PBO fiber which improves performance, does not attract grime, and will not stretch out.

hedonistic   Weekend Warrior [Jun 24, 2014]

Feel, these things don't stretch (so far and according to claims) and under moderate to heavy breaking the feedback is amazing! Power given solid levers this is about 25% power wise of the upgrade to a larger rotor. Weight well it's light but $ per gram there are better options.

Perhaps more lube would help bu,t the take up and feel in the housing is sub par it cost them a star. The pricing strategy is weird. Buy the extra housing option. I had to argue and send some messages on my second order as they only allow 1 extra meter per order and don't send enough with a kit. I bought more on the sale price but I would not at the standard price.

Amazing at and near the limit breaking in both feel and modulation, power increase is undeniable, low power braking feel is subpar. Over all worth $50 but not $75. I wrote this review early because of the sale, if the no stretch holds true I may get a few derailleur cords and save $ on tune ups. This is a mixed review and I will follow up in time. I have only broken in one set of brakes in a few weeks I will update on the other which I will lube the hell out of.