Jagwire Hyper Brake Cable & Housing Kit Cables

Hyper Brake Cable & Housing Kit

Jagwire Hyper brake cable and housing kit. Slick stainless cables are double-ended Campy andShimano/SRAM Brake housings feature L3 liner; Includes ferrules,Tips and donuts Item Specifications Color Gray Intended Use Road

Jared Glenn   Cross Country Rider [Aug 06, 2005]
Strength:

I get that this cable set is really intended to be a mid-level OEM replacement. Though it does come with slick stainless wires, which is a bonus. I put this set on my wife's Trek 8000 and it been working great. She rides a few times a month.

I don't expect this to perform like the Ripcord set I use on my rig and with that in mind, I can't find any real flaws.

I dig the set. It's and upgrade over the stock cable set. I like that the kit included everything I needed to install it; ferrules, tips, donuts, etc. I can see why Jagwire calls it a DIY kit. Again, I just wanted a decent replacement set and couldn't justify buying the Ripcord set for her bike. For me, it's Ripcord all the way. But, if you just want a cost effective replacement set, I'd recommend the Hyper kit any day.

Similar Products Used: Stock OEM cables.
OVERALL
jeff   Cross Country Rider [Apr 09, 2005]
Strength:

Look like a great cable

can't find any were to buy them. emailed jagwire, noresponce

would realy like to try it. but can't find it

OVERALL