Race Face Atlas Stem

Race Face Atlas Stem

A Race Face first,The Atlas stem is designed withThe gravity set in mind.The Atlas isTwo stems in one, Mount it upright and it's a race ready short 30mm stem. FlipThe stemToThe 50mm side and lower your cockpit 15.5mm.This 6061 aluminum stem has a 4 bolt clampThatTransfers more loadThroughThe stem body and notThe bolts. Available in Boxer direct mount standard. Intended Use: DH racing or free riding Size: 20/50mm Height From Crown: 24mm (30mm position) 8.5mm (50mm position) Bar Di

[Jun 07, 2016]
tony92231

Strength:

Super strong, solid, light weight if you care about that, and looks bad ass!!!!!!!

None. Wish I could have found it in a 35 or 40mm size, they don't make them for my size handle bar 31.8 dia.

Upgraded to this stem today. Took it out for a ride. Super stiff, no slip what so ever from handle bars, looks sick.

Hussefelt.40mm stem
Origin 8 60mm stem

[Apr 27, 2014]
KCCO_USAF
All Mountain Rider

Strength:

Solid and durable construction, mid-weighted stem, will not move once installed.

Weaknesses? What weaknesses?

I swapped my Bonty 7 degree Race Lite for this RF Atlas and despite the added weight of this as compared to the Bonty Race Lite, I feel like I have a lot more control when I'm in the corners and going down medium drops and descents. I went off a few nasty drops and separately hit a few trees at pretty fast speeds in TX, GA and LA and those wipe outs would've probably screwed up the alignment of my bars and stem pretty bad because that's what I expected to see when I looked down at my bike, but when I looked down the bars and stem didn't even budge an inch. This stem can take a beating and I'd highly advise heavy-to-downhill riders to get this asap!

[Oct 01, 2009]
prc68

Strength:

Light for an AM stem, no flex, excellent graphics

Excellent stem for AM and/or a bit more. TBH you could probably do light Dh on this. No issues in 1+ yrs of use.

Most of the raceface stems (various bikes), thomson, syncros

[Sep 14, 2009]
manny40

Strength:

Strong alloy, beautiful craftsmanship, aggressive design, kick-ass laser etched logo.

None I've noticed

Outstanding stem. Does not vibrate loose, creak, or squeal. I trust it.

various

[Aug 12, 2009]
Dylan

Strength:

Very light, no noticeable flex, looks cool

nothing that i've noticed

great stem, not too expensive, if you do a little bit of everything like i do, go for it.

Hussefelt, stock spec. mobius(rediculously big and heavy)

[Jun 23, 2008]
Son of Jesus

Strength:

Great Looks, Not to light or heavy

N/A

The stem looks nice and is a great for those of us not looking to something too light or downhill heavy. It seems as if it took so long for RF to make something of upper quality to fit the all mountain category. The Stem looks great and offers 110mm size (extactly what I needed). I am a heavier rider and used to break the light stuff and thought everything on my bike needed to be DH heavy not so now. Great Stem, I trail ride and it is perfect; I haven't owned it long enough to give it a durability report.

Salsa moto ace, RF evolve DH, Thompson 26.8mm