Pazzaz 2014 Cold Forged Stem Stem

2014 Cold Forged Stem

A nifty four bolt removable bar clamp highlights this cold forged aluminum stem from Pazzaz. 2014 series aluminum construction for strength. 25.4 mm clamp fits standard MTB handlebars.

Rex Tse   Cross Country Rider [Jul 07, 2005]
Strength:

CHEAP $9 for 140grams... Good for XC

One length only.... maybe too long for a aggressive rider. I do not dare to take it beyond XC riding

It cheap, cheap and Cheap... I also like it's 4 bolts design. I won't feel bad if I break it one day.

Similar Products Used: some cheaper stuff which weighted 200 grams
Jay   Cross Country Rider [Apr 24, 2005]
Strength:

Light at 138 grams. Cheap at $12.00.

Only came in +/-5

Are you kidding me? There isnt one thing wrong with this stem. Its light (mine weighed 138g), and strong. Im not paying anymore than I have to , and 12 bucks is a steal. If you want to waste money on a top-of-the-line name stem go ahead. But this stem will be lighter, and put more money in your wallet.

Similar Products Used: Easton stems,Bontrager stems
Rod Munch   Cross Country Rider [Apr 28, 2005]
Strength:

Billed as cold forged 2014- light, strong, looks good, can't beat the price

None so far.

This review is for the Price Point "Sette" brand stem that appears to be the same deal at the same price. Holding one next to the $90 Ritchey WCS on my road bike, they appear identical except for the polished faceplate of the Ritchey. The Sette was finished smoother and had nice laser engraving on it. No complaints after riding 2 of them over 1,000 miles in rocky Annadel State Park. I'm fine with spending bux on nice bits like Martas and Fox shocks, but finding a $90 stem for $25 makes my day.

Similar Products Used: Lots and lots of stems since 1989. Tioga T-Bone to Thomson X2.