Funn Hench Man Stem

Hench Man

- Short and precise 50mm extension with 0 degree rise.
- Twin-arm design offers wider stem/bar contact areas and support.
- MX-style top clamps allow easier visual access to handlebar markings for perfect positioning and ease of adjustment.
- CNC machined finish with laser-etched graphics.
- Available in both 25,4 (standard) and 31.8 (Fatboy Slim - FSF) bar diameters.

Matt   Downhiller [Aug 18, 2003]
Strength:

Stiff as bricks, Looks Great, Cubes are best, on the heavey side but hey its a downhill thing, Cheep

Only one, Hurts like a fu** when you crash and bang your knee on it.

Great stem for downhill/trials use, Stiff, strong, everything you want in a stem

Similar Products Used: None
Aaron   Weekend Warrior [Feb 17, 2003]
Strength:

Beefy, Stiff. Not too much $$$$

None really, except for a bit of creaking from the bar clamps(but you can't hear that when you're hucking off big stuff.

Used with the FatboySlim 31.8 handlebar this is the best Bar/Stem combo I've ever used. I'm gonna put theses on my other 5 bikes.

Similar Products Used: Nothing compares. I've used RaceFace(taiwanese crapola), Easton, Answer, Titec. none of these lasted more than 10 rides.
aled humphreys   Weekend Warrior [Sep 07, 2002]
Strength:

very goog stem for price i do a bit of jumping and trials and it's perfect nicely made unlike the poor quality of ddg stem

none i dont think there arent any

I recommend this stem to any one exect wimpy xc riders
the dogs danglies

Similar Products Used: ddg machined stem thing ,azonic stem
Pablo   Downhiller [Apr 16, 2002]
Strength:

everything, solid!4 bolt clamp, very sturdy!

Let me know if you find any! I couldnt!weight-bit heavy but you arent buying for XC!

I wanted a short stem, all reviews gave it the thumbs up, value for money-if it broke cheap enough to replace! took a bit of getting use to, looks like it shouldnt work, but it does!I honestly cant fault this-its solid,cheap and looks realll funky on the front end! God knows I have had my crashes (yes bad ones 2!)-held together unmarked.

What can else can I say ....buy one-you wont be disappointed.-gave 4 chillis=I aint tried expensive stems..I wont have to,I would buy this again.