Zanzi Seatpost Seatpost

Zanzi Seatpost Seatpost

Trans-X Zanzi Seatpost

[May 13, 1998]
Reed

Am convinced that if you look at these posts wrong they will break. Broke two in a couple of months last summer, on moderate seat/butt impacts. Dissapointing. been running control tech ever since without a whimper. Tranz X posts are role tubes and they are easily seperated at the junction, seat posts should be seamless!!

[Nov 15, 1996]
Kuhar Franz
racer

I would like to add, that this seat post becomes loose not after 200 Km, but after 344.3 Km. It happend to me eleven times exactly after 344.3 Km.
I would recommend it to anyone.

[Jun 03, 1996]
Michel Leblanc
cross-country rider

I had the hardest time to get my Zanzi seat post with my vetta sadle to be silent, onless it's greased up all over and carefuly assembled together, it will make a cracking sound that is very anoying, I don't recommended to anyone.

[Jun 15, 1996]
Joe
cross-country rider

The Zanzi-post was my first seatpost. I can say that I had no real big problems with the seatpost during the time I used it (4-5 months). The only complaint I have is that the saddle seemed to go loose after every 200km. The securing screws seemed to be able to un-thread themselves after some really hard riding and boinging around. I solved this problem by NOT GREASING the bolts at all. After that the saddle stayed where it was set. The weight of the seatpost is among many aftermarket posts, and for one thing it's dirt cheap where I come from. I would recommend this seatpost to any beginning rider looking for a seatpost that's easy to adjust trailside, and not looking to burn a small hole in his/her pocket.