Truvativ Stylo Team Seatpost

Truvativ Stylo Team Seatpost

A 3D-forged and butted 7050 alloy shaft. The seat is held in place with our dual-bolt head design on both zero and 25mm offset clamps. Available Diameters: 27.2mm, 30.9mm, 31.6mm.

[Apr 07, 2013]
Captain

Strength:

Generous setback. Rock solid clamp. 400mm Length.

Replaced by the Stylo T30. I hope its just as nice and functional as the Team.

I have had it for 2 years and used it on 3 bikes. I switched from being a lifelong Thomson user for stems and posts, largely because I could get these for 1/2 the price of a Thomson when on sale. To be a little nerdy, I weighed my 400mm 27.2 setback next to my old 410mm 27.2 Thomson setback and the Truvativ is 4g heavier. Big whoop dee doo! It has survived multiple pile ups and scrapes on rocks and doesn't seem to care. Plenty of length which was the big selling point for me.

Easton EA70, Thomson Elite, Titec Pluto, Bontrager RXL.

OVERALL
[Jan 16, 2012]
fongster

Strength:

Good fit, generous length, generous setback (25mm), lightweight, strong, post marked for adjustment, precise seat adjustment.

None so far.

I needed more setback than the stock-supplied Easton EA30. This fit the bill for price, weight and preciset adjustments. The post's height markings are very helpful in dialing the proper seat height--key to a XC rider's efficiency.

Easton EA30, Race Face