Titec XC Carbon Seatpost

Titec XC Carbon Seatpost

Looking for a sturdy, lightweight carbon post with a little extra length? Then look no further than the XC Carbon! At 390mm you won't have any trouble getting your saddle height right and with our new single-bolt Simon™ clamp - adjustment is a breeze!

The new Simon clamp features our exclusive Lock-Down™ no-slip clamp interface, which securely seats the clamp assembly to eliminate saddle rock. With a huge adjustment range of 48 degrees to accommodate even the most relaxed seat tube angles, proprietary low profile to eliminate saddle flex interference and closely spaced teeth for maximum angle adjusment, Simon shines where other single-bolt designs don't.

[Mar 23, 2006]
GNUU

Strength:

Great customer service! Easy set up and no slipping

Bottom line, customer service is everything to me. I have used Titec products for years now. I was a bit gunshy with "another" carbon post after my run in with Easton but I called Titec and felt confident that I would have support should anything go wrong. A year later this post is still with me. Shows a little wear but hey, carbon scratches easy :) You wont go wrong with this post!

Easton Carbon post. Worst customer service ever. Post cracked 2 inches above clamp area and they wouldnt warranty it. Gave me the biggest run around - never again.

OVERALL