Syntace P6 Carbon Seatpost

Syntace P6 Carbon Seatpost

Featuring a full carbon construction,The Syntace P6 has a simple, stiff, and lightweight design.Two bolt micro adjust allows youTo achieve precise saddle angles. 30.9mm seatpost diameter400mm lengthCarbon fiber constructionWeight: 206 grams

[Jan 05, 2014]
coyotegulch

Strength:

Reduces vibration and minors impacts
Easy to set up
Light weight

None, found a great price on Ebay

I have been using this post for the last month on my fat bike for both snow and dirt riding. It performs as advertised. Great purchase for any hard tail.

[Nov 03, 2013]
stickman83

Strength:

Quality built
Nice Saddle mount
Of course light weight

Just the cost, cheaper then niner post though

It works just like they advertise
Put this on my rigid single speed, WOW what a nice improvement
Going on longer rides much more tolerable now

[Feb 14, 2013]
LIV2RYD

Strength:

- levels trail chatter like nothing I have ever tested before
- improves ride quality
- instantly makes any bike feel better
- well engineered
- best clamping mechanism I have ever used

- a bit pricey but worth the investment

This post is the real deal. It will instantly improve the ride quality of your bike. Its smooths out trail chatter but its not bouncy. Allows you to stay planted on the bike while saving your back. The clamp allows for greater range of fore/aft adjustment and is very easy to use. I am going to put this post on all my bikes.

[Feb 09, 2013]
TXNavy

Strength:

Does exactly what it claims to do - it flexes enough to seriously smooth out the trail. The angle in the bolts and long saddle rails also make it pretty easy to secure the saddle and prevent squeaking.

Price...but aside from its look-alike Niner branded cousin there's not much competition yet.

A seriously fantastic upgrade for my hard tail! I've had a couple carbon posts on it before, as well as a Thomson. This one makes it a new bike. It addressed to weaknesses in the HT that always made me reach for the Tallboy for racing or long rides: the beat-up feeling on a long ride or the way you lose traction/pedaling efficiency over rough and cobble-ish sections. It's not suspension, but I can remain seated and pedal up or down severely rutted and rough terrain now. Before I had to come off the gas or get off the saddle...not so much anymore. I takes the edge off big hits and smooths/damps the little stuff.

Will be buying another one for my road bike. It's that good...

Easton EC90, Specialized S-Works (several generations), Thomson Elite

[Sep 01, 2012]
ozzybmx

Strength:

The most comfortable post ever ! You can sit on the bike (not moving) and actually feel the flex in this post, it makes for a really smooth ride. The clamp system on this is also probably the best ive ever seen, its got a large clamping base that holds the rails and feels really solid.

I cant mark it down for price as i was prepared to pay the money for it and theres a lot more expensive posts out there that dont have the flex/ride this one does.

I have 3 bikes and they are all fully rigid so suspension and shocks dont cost me anything. This post has went onto a Ti fatbike and with the big tyres and this flexy post it makes for a sweet compliant ride. Money well spent.

KCNC, Thomson, Easton