Ritchey Pro Seatpost

• Two-bolt design
  • Low profile clamp
  • Strong and light 3-D forged one-piece construction
  • Wide saddle cradle support system
  • 2014 Material
  • 280/300/350/400 Length

BokorSolo   Weekend Warrior [Jan 02, 2010]
Strength:

Decent weight for a seat post. Excellent service through Ritchey. Looks pretty toned down and not flashy at all.

Seatpost bolt broke after a few rides.

This was stock hardware that came on one of my bikes and it worked out pretty good for what it was. Would not recommend it for someone who rides harder than XC. After maybe 4 rides or so one of the fixing bolts snapped and I lost the bolt head and the washer for it. I contacted Ritchey later that week through the e-mail service on their website and within two days I had the parts sent to my house for free. They came in in a few days I installed the new hardware and I have been trouble free since. 5 chilies in the overall because of the awesome service.

Similar Products Used: Ritchey Comp. Forte Precision seatpost.
frankinswine   Weekend Warrior [Jun 19, 2008]
Strength:

NONE

Seat walks while I try to ride

If you want to ride with the nose of your seat in your junk get this post if not try something else

Ryan W   Weekend Warrior [Jul 27, 2007]
Strength:

N/A

teeth on the curved tension washer but a smooth surface on the post. doesnt work, saddle walks during course of rides both easy and hard.

Junk, Tom can and has done better. havin the nose of my saddle slow but surely make me feel like i have VPH or some other prostate problem isnt 'pro' quality.