WTB SST Race Saddle

WTB SST Race Saddle

The key piece of land located between Scrotum-ville and Anus-town will thank you every time your rear settles onto the competition-ready WTB SST Race Saddle. This baggy-short-friendly design--due to the drop in the nose--won't snag when you're getting rad. A trail-tough cover with...

[May 13, 2010]
Miguel
Downhiller

Strength:

Unique shape, light, chromo rails.

Great saddle, great price. There isn't much padding, but it's a comfortable shape and I've been on it for long 3+ hour rides without issues. The rails seem to be holding up well, I've bounced pretty hard a few times. I might also suggest, the pictures you see do this saddle no justice. It's actually a good looking saddle with only a slight dip in the nose. Cheers.

[Apr 23, 2010]
mtnbiker72

Strength:

Strong rails, great shape, nose doesn't snag baggy shorts

Ummm

After bending the rails on my last saddle, I was looking for something that provided a little tougher rails. JensonUSA had these on clearance so I thought I'd give them a try. I had an SST many years ago and remembered liking it so it was worth buying online. It's a very comfortable saddle and the Cro-Mo rails should hold up just fine. Hard to beat for the price.

Sette Sonic

[Oct 29, 2009]
Gasp4Air

I didn't care much for the SST at first - seemed to firm for me on a quick driveway test and hung it up with the rest of my collection of new to used-up saddles. I swap a different one in every few rides, depending what I think my butt will like that day. Eventually I tried the SST for a full ride and found that despite the firmness, it felt good. The shape seems somehow to work really well. It also felt like it gave me an added measure of control - don't forget you use your butt a lot for controlling the bike. The drop nose, besides looking oddly cool, isn't bad on the taint, tho I'd prefer it to be a 1/2" wider. All in all, it's become one of my faves.

Lots