WTB Pure V Stealth Saddle

WTB Pure V Stealth Saddle

Crafted to fit the natural contours of the body, the Pure V delivers support, ergonomics, and function unlike any other. Featuring the traditional WTB drop nose, relieving Love Channel and Comfort Zone features and our Whale-Tail pedaling platform, the Pure V is the ultimate body-tuned saddle.

• Padding: DNA
  • Rails: Titanium
  • Cover: Leather / Kevlar

[Dec 12, 2008]
Indiana Andy

Strength:

Its really light.

Its a little stiff

Its not a bad saddle. The width is about right for my sit bones and its easy to get back off the seat and behind it for downhill sections. Personally i was hoping it would be a little more cushy. Its just really stiff. Also the stitching on the side didnt last me but maybe a few rides and it was coming apart. I think for the money it could be a little more comfy and there are other seats out there that are way more comfortable and LESS expensive. This seat shouldnt be more than about $60 IMO. I just dont think its worth the money.

other WTB

[Jul 23, 2008]
Redball409

Strength:

Slightly wider than other WTBs, good design and construction.

none yet

I am 6'1 200lbs an this seat fits me well.
Very comfortable regardless of position... riding on rear or up front when climbing.

[Apr 01, 2006]
Dan0

Strength:

comfortable

slightly wide, rails bent

the most comfortable seat I've had, a little sticky, maybe because of the padding or width. would of rated higher but the rails bent, not enough to make a diff. but I can see the seat is tilted

sst98, wtb race, specialized rival sl

[Jan 16, 2007]
Mike

Strength:

Most comfortable saddle I've ever ridden. Looks cool too.

Price (but having ridden many different saddles the comfort level is worth the $$).

I have been happy with every WTB saddle I've ever owned but the Stealth takes top dog. As long as WTB keeps turning out saddles like they can count on my exclusive business.

Various other WTB, Bontrager, Titec Ithys

[Dec 25, 2006]
Dana

Strength:

Comfy seat that looks good too.

There are several stitching seems that might be uncomfortable for some.

This seems like the wider version of the WTB Rocket, which was exactly what I was looking for. I can ride all day; day after day, without any soreness 'down there'. The center of the seat does flex slightly to accomodate rough terrain. I would recommend this seat to anyone who is looking for something slightly wider than your standard saddle.

WTB Rocket (too thin for my bottom)

[Nov 29, 2006]
E Weeden

Strength:

Light, comfortable, easy to maneuver on.

None that I can think of

I have been riding on this saddle for a little over a year in off road triathlons like Xterra. It has been durable (surviving a few crashes here and there) and comfortable. I think WTB makes a good product as far as saddles go. I would go with this or the Rocket depending on your preference regarding width - the Pure is wider.

Nothing worth mentioning

[Mar 30, 2008]
James

Strength:

light, comfortable, looks good

great seat, the leather is a lot more comfortable than the synthetic, not to mention this saddle looks amazing. found a great deal on it too.

wtb speed v