Titec Ithys Patron Saddle

Ithys Patron

The Patron’s black perforated leather cover shields our new wide-backed Ithys shell, and features Relief Zone™ in the saddle nose for increased comfort, especially on longer rides.

• Cover: Perforated Leather
  • Rail: Aerospace Grade Titanium

• User Reviews (3)

Phil Kobek   Weekend Warrior [Oct 09, 2003]
    Strength:

Very durable, well formed seat.

Not much padding, but its still comfortable, its weird.

If your willing to spend the money, its a great seat. Not to good for downhill, but just all around riding, trails would be good to, good street seat.

Similar Products Used: Piece of sh*t stock bighit jumping seat, ripped that thing to shreads.
    mike   Downhiller [Aug 15, 2002]
    Strength:

This seat can take abuse, 5-7 foot drops are no problem, excellent for long rides

Don't buy a crap seat spend the extra cash and get this one you'll be glad you did.

Similar Products Used: stock garbage
    John W.   Cross Country Rider [Sep 15, 2002]
    Strength:

lightweight, comfortable for weight, Ti rails, very flexible shell, price

too little padding in the nose for my tastes

This saddle was recommended to me by a couple of friends, and overall it's a real nice saddle, but the one drawback was enough to send me back to my old standby the SDG Grand Prix. My problem, and it really wasn't much of a problem, is that for me the nose of the saddle didn't have enough padding. Around here most rides start with a good 10 - 12 miles of climbing so I generally spend a lot of time perched on the nose of the saddle, and for that, it just wasn't as comfortable as my SDG. Otherwise it was a very comfortable saddle, definitely well made and priced very well, and I'd definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a very lightweight but comfortable saddle.

Similar Products Used: Selle Italia Max Flite Trans Am and Trimatic Gel, Serfas Dual Density Pro, SDG Bel Air and Grand Prix, Brooks Swift (on Road bike)