Titec Ithys Gove Saddle

Titec Ithys Gove Saddle

Comfortable, durable, and light! Our new Ithys Gove combines our comfortable shape & Relief Zone™ technology with an abrasion-resistant Kevlar-trimmed leather cover, front and rear bash guards, and aerospace-grade titanium rails. Choose from an array of 4 colors!

• Cover: Leather & Kevlar
  • Rail: Aerospace Grade Titanium
  • Colors: Black, Blue, Red, Yellow

• USER REVIEWS

[Dec 27, 2003]
    Braham Belferman

Strength:

Looks and weight

A saddle is a very personal thing, and altought this saddle looked good, it's not at least for me (I'm 6 foot/170 pounds)

For the first ride on this saddle, something was not like...
    It flex if you sit on it, and absorb bumps (in theory) but can't stand it in my ASS!!! I'm in pain sitting in this saddle, and I mean PAIN!!! Very poor cushion!! Try it first if you are going to buy!!

hope this help
    3 Chilis for looks and wheight, and 2 for the performance

WTB, Selle San Marco, Selle Italia

[Feb 19, 2004]
    Igor Santiago

Strength:

Light Weight, Strong, Look

This seat is so comfort that a forgive that I am sit then I am ridding my bike. I think that this is the best seat in the market. It is great in uphill and downhill. I will buy other when the mine finally die.

Selle Italia

[Jul 24, 2006]
    Zoomy

Strength:

Light, solid, comfortable

A little clicking stemming from the rail interface, but not bad by any means.

This seat is comfortable, and I am a clyde. In fact, I'd rate this seat more comfortable than a Liberator. It has a nice flex right in the middle of the saddle that provides a nice cushiony feel, yet the saddle is very torsionally rigid. Any new seat is going to hurt somewhat for a bit until your bum gets used to it, and sure this saddle was a little sore to use for the first few days. But once the right areas toughen up, you'll find the saddle is actually quite nice. I highly recommend it.

All the way back from Vetta Gels to SI Flites.

[Oct 21, 2003]
    jack

Strength:

lite/looks

painful!!!!! small/narrow/short/no padding,retail cost $90!!!!

WARNING!!! DO NOT GET THIS SEAT IF YOU ARE LARGER SIZED!
    im 6 ft 180lbs and its way to narrow for me ,it has caused numb nuts one last time! its out of here! i'm ordering another berserkr tomorrow! may work good for someone small or with a narrow butt, like a kid or a rider under 5'9 and 160 lbs.

berserkr,wtb

[Nov 08, 2003]
    jt

Strength:

light weight!looks

comfort...none! absoutely a rack ,caused numb nuts on every ride! way to skinny and short! with no padding!

the ithys gove is a light weight nut killer, that will make you smile when you weigh and look at it, but will make you swear when you ride it!be very cautious if your considering this saddle...if you ever want to hump your woman again shy away from it! maybe....just maybe.... i am too big for it?(6 ft 180lb) its possible that it will work for a smaller rider or kids with a narrow rear end.

goos luck! if you want the best saddle ever....get the berserkr dh-kcx! $40-50 anywhere online.

1 chili fro the price! and 2 for the good looks and light weight!

THE MIGHTY TITEC BERSERKR ST AND DH-KCX

[Jan 03, 2003]
    spongebob

Strength:

Light weight

Excellent comfort for such a light weight saddle. Not sure about durability yet, I'll update later this year.

Titec Berserk, several others over the years

[Jan 07, 2003]
    Mark

Strength:

Weight, comfort. It's obvious that the quality is exceptional and so far this thing has held up to some abuse.

Surprising that you don't hear more about this saddle. It is super lightweight, but not so insubstantial that it's too hard or small...Really the best of both worlds. Comfort of a DH cushy, made with great high-end materials, at very respectable weight. Some products are subjective to each person (i.e. uncomfortable shoes on some may feel great to another) Not so with a saddle. This one performs....

SDG, Selle Italia Flite, WTB

[Mar 29, 2005]
    Matt

Strength:

Comfortable, strong, light, durable skin, easy to move around on.

Broke ti rail after two years of punishment.

Seats are very different for everyone but I never noticed this one was there. Rode the Blur on a century and didn't feel a thing. Raced and rode countless long(and crashed) XC rides without a scratch to the seat or sore ass. Finally broke the ti rail landing seated (190lbs.)on a jump or crash, not sure. Highly recommend this one .

[Jul 11, 2005]
    Khoa

Strength:

Lightweight, comfortable, durable

I have read the reviews by heavier riders who do not like this saddle. I guess because I am only 5'6" and 140 lbs the seat works very well for me. I don't even think about it when I am on a ride. I can not say this about any of the other saddles that I have used. I really love how light it is. The flex built into the structure makes up for the lack of heavy foam in order to cushion your bottom. I have crashed many times and the seat takes it like a champ thanks to the Kevlar wrap-around. I will buy another one if/when this one finally gives out.

Terry Fly, Specialized BG Comp, Fitzik Plateau, Selle Italia Flite, Performance Team

[Mar 08, 2005]
    Justin

Strength:

Lightweight (only just over 200g), but surprisingly supple with it.

None found yet

Best I've found. Probably suits the lighter rider as it's narrower than some, but this doesn't seem to be a problem. I've ridden less comfy wider saddles than this.

Recently: WTB Rocket V Carbon (Nasty, sore arse), Selle Italia fluid (hard as nails).