Titec Berserkr Comfort Saddle

Berserkr Comfort

Our famous Berserkr high-performance design, deeply padded for unmatched comfort, and further enhanced with our Relief Zone™ saddle nose padding design.

• Cover: "Comfort" Upper with Textured Sides

• User Reviews (14)

todd   Downhiller [Jul 11, 2003]
    Strength:

Felt comfy

built to break, the rails got squeezed all the way up inside the shell, Ripped in multiple places.

P.O.S.

Similar Products Used: Azonic Love seat, WTB
    Deek   Downhiller [Aug 24, 2003]
    Strength:

Looks cool
    Titec
    Kinda strong
    Red rails

weak
    expensive
    uncomfortable

If it comes on your bike, keep it until you break it, and then get one that better suites the kind of riding that you do (ie. dirt jump saddle, DH saddle, freeride saddle or whatever.)

mike   Weekend Warrior [Jun 27, 2003]
    Strength:

looks cool, somewhat comfortable

get uncomfortable after a while of riding and its starting to tear on sides. im not sure if rails are bent never checked.

if your riding trails its allright but if your riding to the trails or doing some urban assult it get to be uncomfortable

Similar Products Used: gt racing seat, giant something seat
    mike   Weekend Warrior [Sep 22, 2005]
    Strength:

look's good but rails too weak

rails are very weak i landed on the seat on a small drop and they beant!!

the seat is not the best seat u could buy cus the rails are soo weak. but it looks okay

Similar Products Used: funn, block 8
    dunnmuroco   Downhiller [Oct 29, 2001]
    Strength:

Comfort. It looks pretty cool too.

Everything else.

This seat is very comfortable. Unfortunately that is the only thing going for this seat. My bike took a 2 foot fall and the Kevlar sides busted open and the rails bent. I wouldn't spend the money on this product.

Grumpe   Weekend Warrior [Nov 01, 2002]
    Strength:

Looks nice

There waranty Dept.

One X-country ride and the rails bent. I was told that the saddle was not made for that??????? I bought a $5 saddle in a bargin bin and it felt better and last longer than a titec saddle. The so called waranty dept was no help basically he called me liar and said that I abused the saddle. If one ride is abusing then a I abuse all my parts. After dealing with the waranty Dept i will never purchase or recomend a titec product. Tioga makes a really good product. I think i am going to try the WTB Laser.

Similar Products Used: SDG Tiogo
    Mike M   Downhiller [Oct 07, 2003]
    Strength:

Side protection, long nose for cornering, comfortable

Soft rails

Bent the rails on this saddle in 2 rides without any big drops or crashes. This shouldn't happen in a saddle aimed at the freeride/DH crownd. I'm around 180lbs and ride hard, but don't go through saddles that often. LBS warranteed and I upgraded to El Norte model - much better. My advice is save your pennies for the El Norte.

Similar Products Used: WTB, El Norte
    Keith   [Jul 29, 2006]
    Strength:

Pretty comfy.

Extremely weak rails

Wow... I really should have researched this product before I bought it. It looks cool and is pretty comfy, but I was pretty disappointed when I found the rails SEVERELY bent after I bailed off a skinny. When I bought it I originally thought the cromo rails would hold up, but clearly all rails are not created equal.

Look elsewhere.

Similar Products Used: nothing special
    David   Downhiller [Apr 18, 2004]
    Strength:

Has lasted pretty well, has not bent, cover still good condition,good value.The paint on the rails hasnt even worn off.

If you are riding sitting down for more than 20 minutes it starts to get uncomfortable. Hurts to land on.

if you are doing dirt jumping and like DH seats, this is good because it is not too big so doesnt get in the way, but it hurts to land on. Good value. Get this if you like dirtjumping and downhill/ freeride.

Similar Products Used: Scott voltage,another random seat.
    Shane   Downhiller [Apr 29, 2003]
    Strength:

very comfortable, strong

none yet

very good seat, it came on my 2002 devinci hucker, it is very comfortable, i havent had a problem with bent rails, or ripped sides like the other people here, and im a very aggressive rider.