Terry Liberator Y Gel Saddle

Terry Liberator Y Gel Saddle

Terry has manufactured this saddle for ultimate comfort in a mens saddle. Black leather with a full cut out mid section. Sculptured foam make up the rear of the saddle. Weight 12.6oz with steel rails.

[Oct 02, 2015]
FSR.Dude

Strength:

Super comfortable; not too soft, not too hard, just right. Terry saddles are very well constructed, made of excellent quality materials, have never had one problem with any of my 3 Terry saddles (Liberator Ti-Race, Liberator Y, Liberator Y Gel).

Could be a little lighter, but given all the comfort, durability, value, and overall design quality and appearance, this "complain" is moot.

As reported above, I own 3 Terry saddles, and all have been top notch. The Liberator Ti-Race is nice and light, but unfortunately Terry has apparently stopped manufacturing this saddle. No problem, however, because the other 2 Liberators that I own are fantastic and offer even more all-day riding comfort than the Ti-Race.

Several Specialized Body Geometry saddles w/ Minkow wedge, WTB Rocket and Speed.

[Sep 09, 2014]
Tim Curry

Strength:

Comfortable for a fairly large man
Lasts forever

I have used this saddle for years. I am 6'2" 220 lbs. I tried various saddles long ago, including a much vaunted Brooks and a highly rated Koobi Au Enduro, both still collecting dust in my garage. I ride time after time and never think of my seat. Year after year. Same saddle on the third bike. Probably 10 years or so worth of use, maybe more. Looks pretty beat up on my Santa Cruz Tall Boy, but I wouldn't change it. The best saddle is the one you never think about.

[Aug 03, 2012]
The Grouch

Strength:

For a big guy this seat is the most solid seat I've used.

This seat will take some time to get used to.

This seat is for all day rides, but you may have a had time on the down hill section if you need to get behind it . Overall you can get used to it and rip up the single track.