Syncros AM Saddle

AM

Our AM saddle is built on the same chassis as the FL, with more foam for all day comfort and cromoly rails for added strength. Nose shaping includes a bit of extra padding for comfort when climbing. Super lightweight foam and leather cover. Contoured foam in center section to relief sit bone pressure zones. Aramid rear panels for crash protection.

jadis3   Cross Country Rider [May 09, 2011]
Strength:

Comfort I felt never before.

Synthetyc cover.

I have changed about 30+ expensive saddles on my bikes during last five years. Syncros AM is my first "no question" saddle for every purpose.

Similar Products Used: About 30 sadlles different brands.
Da-rainman   Weekend Warrior [Jan 10, 2010]
Strength:

Looks nice

Ouch! Feels like cardboard - $65???

I weigh 180, 5'10", and little fat. My last seat is the Specialized Body Geometry Comp, which I have used for like the past 10 yrs. (I still have it on my old steed). I love that seat. Very comfortable. I rode 1 mile with this seat and thought 'holy crap, this is painful'. A**bones and perineum were not having it. After reading the reviews here, I decided on the WTB. Aaaaaaah. That's more like it!!

Similar Products Used: Switched to WTB Speed V Pro gel - $35
TORO1968   Weekend Warrior [May 13, 2009]
Strength:

Good looks, light weight, reasonable price

Seat pan is very, very weak...It cracked at the nose of the saddle!

I purchased this seat based on the strengths listed above. Turns out the low weight is obtained by Syncros spec'ing a very cheap seat pan that failed on the second test ride of my bike I just built up. The seat pan cracked in half at the nose of the saddle just aft of where the rails are secured to the pan. I could not believe my eyes when, during a parking lot test ride, the entire pan and padding of my saddle fell off and I was left with nothing but rails to sit on.

I would not recommend this product to anyone unless they WANT TO be disappointed.

Similar Products Used: WTB Laser V, Selle Italia Flite Gel Flow
y0bailey   Weekend Warrior [May 07, 2009]
Strength:

Comfort

Small amount of play around rails.

Great seat. Very comfortable. The weight is also nice. Only have about 15 rides on it, but so far no complaints. Out of the box it had a bit of play/movement which did not inspire confidence, but there were no issues and it doesn't make any noise. Would buy again.