Specialized Henge Pro Saddle

Mcg177   All Mountain Rider [May 06, 2012]
Strength:

Light, comfortable, fact carbon, looks(?)

Little on the short side but that is preference.

It's so hard to find a saddle that fits you bun. This is my 5th saddle I've tried. I bought it for a few reasons. (1) I wanted a lighter carbon saddle. (2) needed a saddle that wouldn't give me numb nuts during extended climbs. This saddle fits both of those requirements. For the amount of padding it has on it, 181 grams is pretty good in my book. I compared it to a Phenom expert and it was noticeably lighter, although it it is shorter too.
As for comfort, the seat is very comfortable. On the climbs as well. No numbness so far. The leather is more tacky than my last saddle and sometimes makes it harder to slide around, but I'm adjusting to that. The saddle feels like like it flexes a tiny bit when you hit bumps. It does do a good job at helping to absorb bumps, so for those with hard tails, this saddle will help
I was hesitant to spend this much on a saddle but I'm glad I did. My bun thanks me for it. The colors ( white red and black) match my bike too. Spec makes some good saddles, hopefully the saddle will last a while but only time will tell.