Sette Lynx Saddle

• CrN/Ti Rails
  • 270mm Lengh
  • Super Light Foam construction

Bober   Cross Country Rider [Aug 02, 2010]
Strength:

Light weight and low price

No padding/gel and narrow nose make it extremely hard on your sitting bone area if you are using it on a single-track trail on a regular basis.

Maybe a good saddle for road biking but not for MTB, since even padded shorts will not help you to make it less painful. Also release cut-out is useless when you are riding it with padded shorts, it does not cool anything.

Similar Products Used: Selle San Marco Ponza, WTB Rocket V
calebs_tenspeed   Cross Country Rider [May 12, 2009]
Strength:

Very Light, Great Looking, Extremely comfortable

No flashy factor. Because it's the house brand for Price Point no one's going to WOW over this seat...but It's cheap and feels great. I have had some expensive seats in the past from Selle Italia and San Marco and this feels even better then those for a fraction of the price too!

You can't beat this price or value. The other thing I love about it is because it's so cheap I really am not too upset about bombing through singletrack and getting it dirty. I used to feel like I needed to protect my expensive seats. BUT I'll probably buy a couple more to throw on my other bikes because I love it so much. Also please note I'm a pretty skinny guy. I'm 6 feet tall and weigh 145. SO realize it's comfortable for me but it is a narrow seat.

Similar Products Used: Selle Italia Flite
Selle San Marco SKN
Vetta
Coda Race
Larry C   Cross Country Rider [May 20, 2007]
Strength:

Light weight, mines weigh 217 grams. Smooth surface good to move forward and aft easily. Looks like a race saddle costing much more.

Not too comfort for long rides, but good if you wear chamois. Padding is thin, butt gets numb on long rides.

Very good for XC racing, light weight for the money, has cut in middle for cooling and relief. If you wear chamois this saddle is comfortable. Rode 4 plus hours on 5 Boro bike tour in NYC, 45 miles. I'm a 150 lb rider. Also some might find this saddle narrow at 132mm width. Got use to it after 3 months of constant riding. For $30.00 it is worth to try.