Selle SMP Strike TRK Womens Saddle

Selle SMP Strike TRK Womens Saddle

The Selle SMP TRK lady saddle is designed from extensive studies conducted which analyzed the different positions assumed by a cyclist in the various phases of a ride and the constant interaction between the body and the saddle. Based on these findings, Selle SMP designed the STRIKE saddle which prevents the cyclist’s sensitive areas from getting squashed and increases the blood flow to the leg muscles.

[Sep 23, 2008]
slimniceguy

Strength:

This seat carefully accomodates the vagina lips, without unnecessary lifting or tugging. It also provides the necessary ventilation for the area down below, and prevents VO during longer rides. I no longer have to wash myself at water fountains to remain fresh. It feels like a a totally smooth chamois against my sensitive areas.

None that I can think of.

Get it, your lower area will love you for it.

At least 10 other seats, from Harley saddle to a brooks leather saddle.

OVERALL
[Jul 30, 2008]
Mel Turner

Strength:

comfort, comfort, comfort

saddle seating should be made with more denser material for more added comfort on long rides.

FOR ME, because my bottom bones are spreaded, this is THE BEST AND MOST COMFORTABLE saddle I have ever owned. I waisted my money on at least 10 saddles before discovering this gold nugget. The makers took into consideration everything when they engineered this saddle--comfort level, opening for soft tissue and saddle-nose drop for climbing hills. I ride in many (6 so far this year, 10 last year) centuries. You can't tell if you have a comfortable saddle until you've traveled over 50 miles in the saddle. For me, bar none, the best saddle ever made. I GIVE THIS SADDLE MY HIGHEST RECOMMENDATION!!!! If you have a wide bottom, this is the saddle for you.

specialized body geometry, other selle saddles

OVERALL