Selle SMP Stratos Saddle

Selle SMP Stratos Saddle

Selle SMP Stratos Saddle: The Selle SMP Stratos Saddle is made for the person who is looking for relief of pressure. There is an opening at the bottom that allows for blood to keep flowing. The padding on this saddle is made of foamed elastomer...

[Jan 26, 2011]
jdc8g

Strength:

The design...Comfort

I love this saddle! The beak like nose helps on climbs, and the center channel relieves pressure. It works! Just make sure you select the right saddle for you. All the SMP's follow the same blueprint, the different models just have diffternt widths, and levels of padding. I bought the PRO first, but it was too wide for me. The stratos is a more narrow saddle, so it suits me well. On selle smp's website they have a handy chart that shows all their saddles and pelvic size recommendation. Do your homework and make sure you select the right saddle for you.
Selle SMP has a great design that relieves pressure on sensitive areas!

Selle italia Shiver, flow, Selle SMP Pro

OVERALL
[Feb 15, 2009]
jamesmichael

Strength:

Light weight, shape, and comfort. I love how this fits me, I have this on my road, and will get my third for my 29er.

nadda

I will never buy a different saddle. I would like to try the carbon one though. Stay with the SMPs.

I bought a very expensive seat for my 29er, road with that for four rides, and it is coming off, and being replaced with a new stratos. I love the cut out. I wish other companies would get the idea.

OVERALL