Selle SMP Carbon Saddle

The Selle SMP Strike Carbon saddle is designed from extensive studies conducted which analyzed the different positions assumed by a cyclist in the various phases of a ride and the constant interaction between the body and the saddle. Based on these findings, Selle SMP designed the STRIKE saddle which prevents the cyclist’s sensitive areas from getting squashed and increases the blood flow to the leg muscles.

las-palmas   All Mountain Rider [Oct 27, 2014]
Strength:

Most comfortable saddle. No padding so if you don't crash it, will last forever.
Have the full corbon version with carbon rails.

Price.

Even after 8 hours in the saddle without chamois creme, no hot spots.
The Composit is equally good.
The Evolution OK if you don't like bib shorts.

Similar Products Used: Specialized Toupé Full Carbon 2013,
Token full carbon,
Selle Italia SLC carbon,
Several padded saddles of so many brands I cannot remember
Amy   [Jan 24, 2013]
Strength:

Durable, Light, nice fit for smaller women, It's a beauty

Price

Great Saddle . Am female 110lbs, 5'4 and this saddle fits like a dream. I've been through several saddles trying to find the "Perfect " fit and this one is it. Ladies, if your of a smaller stature ( narrow pelvic ) you will most likely love this saddle. I was skeptical at first, but took the dive and bought it anyway. So happy I did.

dorse   Weekend Warrior [Jul 13, 2010]
Strength:

Comfortable,no bladder infections,stands up to the wet and muddy mountain biking I do here in the Pacific North West

price, It took a little longer to get adjusted to the right angle.

It took a leap of faith to buy this saddle. I was looking for a light, high end saddle that would stand up to the rain and mud here in the Pacific NW. Most decent saddles have leather tops that get ground away by the mud and grit that sticks to my short from the back wheel. I also ride a lot and I'm prone to bladder infections, so I liked the center cut out. I have used the Koobi saddles that also have the cut out, and this prevent bladder infections. This is a pricey saddle but I will be buying another and sticking with selle SMP

This is the most comfortable saddle I have yet to use.

Similar Products Used: Koobi everything, PRS tri ect. and a whole bunch of WTB's. Fizic
ChopperDoctor   Cross Country Rider [Nov 23, 2009]
Strength:

Amazingly comfortable after hours and hours. I am not sure sure how it is possible when the seat is hard as a rock but it is the most comfortable saddle I have ever had bar none. I have the full carbon zero padding version on my tandem and the titanium rail, zero padding version on my road racing bike.

Expensive!

The full carbon SMP saddle is the lightest and best money can buy. It gets more comfortable after every hour you ride.

Similar Products Used: Every other saddle under the sun.