Selle Royal GET Forma Saddle

• Width: 149 mm

• USER REVIEWS

[Jun 25, 2003]
    Copernicus Messiah

Strength:

From the get-go this saddle has been unbelievably comfortable. It's not too big, so it doesn't get in your way, but it's just wide enough to accomodate my sit bones. I should note that unlike many guys I actually have a butt. Not a fat ass, just a butt, and this saddle fits it well. Never any sign of numbness. Looks nice too.

If you want a decent sized seat that feels good and doesnt cause numbness, buy it. If you like pain, buy something else.

specialized body geometry, wtb sst

[Mar 30, 2003]
    Dan Stadenko

Strength:

Comfortable, well built

None, unless you are concerned with weight.

In an effort to shave some grams, I have tried some lighter weight seats. I figured that the soreness would eventually go away. The soreness did go away, but I could never eliminate the crotch numbness. I believe the longest I have gone was about 1 1/2 hours without numbness.

I finally broke down and decided to try a seat with a carved out middle and a little more cushion. Let me add that the seat also has chromoly rails and elastometers.

Yes, it was more weight, but worth every penny. When I ride, I feel like I am sitting on a cloud.

I have gone up to 2 hours in the saddle. I have yet to experience numbness.

Selle San Marco Concor Light, Koski Fastback

[Jul 20, 2004]
    Andrew Trammel

Strength:

Really really comfortable

seat gets scorching hot when left in the sun

I got mine cheap cuz the bike shop was closing, but if you paid full price it is worth it. the packaging said the gel is guaranteed not to migrate or harden or anything. oh, and it's made in italy. you really got to get a kyptonite seat saver if you commute like me.