Selle Italia SLR Kit Carbonio Flow Saddle

SLR Kit Carbonio Flow

Because of its support and versatility, Selle Italia's SLR shape has become one of the popular saddle shapes in all of cycling. And with the anatomically-driven SLR Kit Carbonio Flow Saddle, Selle Italia takes this classic one step further. If you're wondering where this saddle falls within the...

sotos   Cross Country Rider [Jan 12, 2012]
Strength:

Nice saddle !!! After a year of really bad crotch feeling with previus flite gel flow and fizic airone, finally I borrow from a friend an SLR flow with carbon rails and tested.It was a big improvement for me.

Be sure that your seatpost much with wider rails...

As many of you might allready know,there are no bad or good saddles. Its something personal ! Thats why each brand have a varity of products. Crotch vary form people to people.Anyway this saddle is in my hardtail and also in my road bike .Firstly I didnt knew that there is a titanium rails version so I stack with carbon rail version.The bad thing is that in some seatposts might dont fit.In my roadbike I had to bought separately a Ritchey specific adaptor for those rails.It was a nightmare to install the saddle on a FRM blackhole seatpost too and I had to make some modifications on the seatpost... Selle Italia claim a 125 gr bat I measure it at 132 gr

Similar Products Used: Selle Italia flite gel flow,Fizic Airone,FRM Blackhole saddle
OVERALL
timbuktu   Racer [Apr 19, 2010]
Strength:

Comfortable and seems to stay that way no matter how long I'm on the bike. Looks cool.

White seems to fade a little around the edges.

Best saddle I've ever ridden on. Been racing since '85. Highly recommend it to anyone that is shaped like me (160 lbs/6 feet), rides like me (aggressively), I've ridden saddles that cause numbness after a while. This one? No problem in that area.

OVERALL