Selle Italia Max Flite Genuine Gel Saddle

Max Flite Genuine Gel

Comfortable as always, but even more attractive and lighter: Max Flite comes in the renewed version with distinct restyling in the line. The differentiated- thickness padding and the ample support area are a guarantee of absolute comfort.

PK9394   Weekend Warrior [May 06, 2011]

very comfort and looks cool

on a heavier side, but not too bad

I have the MAX FLITE (305g) to replace Ritchey Pro Streem (210g)comes with the bike. The Ritchey pro strem is good and very light, but is not too comfortable for me. I haven't ride for 5 years, after I got back on the bike this year, I want something that is comfortable. So, I search around and give it a shot, since I got it off from ebay with a good price. I can put it back on ebay if I don't like it and won't loosing too much money.

The SELLE ITALIA MAX FLITE GENUINE GEL is about 305g as i weighted, has lots of support, and the build quality is very good. Again this saddle is on a bite heavy side compare with the MSRP price. With that money maybe you can get some super light weight stuff outside. but they are not comfortable as Max Filte Gel.

I love it! if this saddle weight 50g less than rating will be 5 Chilis.