San Marco Arami Saddle

San Marco Arami Saddle

Anatomical and streamlined, Arami uses the patented "Arrowhead Bicycle Saddle" system in the soft tissue area, with an ergonomic, lowered rear structure. A rear suspension system incorporated in the shell ensures better comfort and support in the ischial zones, further improved by vibration-damping elastomers.

[Aug 16, 2010]
Jesse

Strength:

1.) light weight
2.) sleek looking in appearance
3.) the hole really does relieve some pressure
4.) just the right amount of padding
5.) has lasted for 7 years

I would like the rails to be a bit stiffer and not flex - I imagine that also helps add to the over all strenght?
maybe some more bomb proof stitching

I love this seat! I say get one and your arse will love you again!

Azonic hotseat ( freaking plush for a seat of it's nature)

[Jun 16, 2003]
Allen Coulonge, Jr.

Strength:

Nice Saddle after you break it in. Cuts down on the numbness.

Breaking it in can be a pain, but is that really a weakness?

I really like this saddle. The only thing that I might regret is not getting the gel-a-round model. Great saddle to do some distance riding.

Trek ATB, Selle Italia Pro-Link & others

[May 06, 2007]
Scott

Strength:

Fairly light. Looks cool. Well designed.

Needs a little breaking in.

Had to reposition the seat a couple of times to get it right but now that's set, I'm lovin' it. Perfect pressure points on the glutimus maximus and you set your johnnies in the open channel. Had my reservations at first but it's good to go. I may have got it cheaper than listed b/c I almost alway have a 10-15% discount with Nashbar. I hear about the gelaround and may give it a shot on my other bike.

Several...Specialized,Forte

[Oct 28, 2002]
Naly Randria

Strength:

Hole in center is great relieve
Light
Strong (stiff) and well-designed structure underneath very soft contact surface.
Cheap

Surface doesn't seem to resist scratches very well

I've always used my original nitrox saddle with a gel saddle cover. Now one lighter, single equipment does the trick (way better).

My first saddle with a hollow.I'll stick to them

[Jan 06, 2003]
Rui Guimarães

Strength:

Selle San Marco ARAMI Night Tram with titanium rails.
Good design

Very bad finishing

Good choice for who wants to prevent some fatigue

Scott saddle

[Sep 30, 2002]
Mark

Strength:

Gel padding a plus...center cut-out, provides some flex

not recommended if you have a big ass!!

Very happy with the San Marco saddle. Comfortable and plush and provides some saddle flex to contour to your body. Good quality material and construction. Would definitely recommend to other riders. 3 flamin chili's only for value because of price...other than that, this saddle is awesome.

Specialized , WTB

[Jan 07, 2003]
Misha

Strength:

Looks great, hole in center really works not just there for show. VERY comfortable esp long rides or offroads. Lightweight.

Suprisingly comfortable I tot with the pathetic amount of cushion I was really gonna suffer on off roads but it turns out much more comfortable than my original Giant saddle. I would recommend anyone to upgrade to this comfy and if given a chance I would buy them again.

Giant original saddle

[Apr 02, 2008]
frank

Strength:

Very high quality materials and workmanship. Very light weight.

Doesn't fit my butt.

Nice saddle that I have tried to like but it just doesn't fit my sit bones. Ridden it twice and it just isn't getting any better.
If you want to buy one cheap, I'm selling mine. I still have the box.

Terrys, Specialized, Selle Italia, WTB, Serfas,

[Jul 12, 2006]
CK

Strength:

After the first ride this saddle formed so well I figured my wife would be mad. If ya know what I'm sayin'? It holds you comfortably on serious singletrack. It's so light I dropped a full pound off my ride. I can ride all day and all night with this leather. And...the colors available make it easy to match to your scheme.

It looks fancier than I'd like. But, whado I care about looks.

If you can get this saddle for anything under 50 bucks, do it. The weight and the mold will surely please.