Funn FullThrottle Saddle

• Kevlar perimeter reinforcement
  • Durable FX material top
  • 8mm satin cromoly rails
  • FUNN logo and icon embroidery
  • Impact resistant nylon base

atomicAdam   Downhiller [Sep 17, 2008]
Strength:

comfy, very nice to sit on - slender but with girth in the rear when you need it. 8mm rails - i'm 235lbs and haven't broken these yet. i mainly ride dh - which this saddle would be great for - but i use this on my AM bike and now my commuter bike and SDG i-beam i-fly's on dh and dj bike

yeah - cant really think of any

totally worth the money - comfy and strong

Similar Products Used: nope - all have broken
Cannon858   Weekend Warrior [Jul 08, 2008]
Strength:

This is a solid, good looking sturdy seat. Not too fat and not too slender. Dirt wipes off easily. Niiiice color(urban camo)

Wouldn't recommend for straight FR/DH use, as it's intented for both(Not a large seat). Not the most comfy

I bought the seat to replace my stock WTB, which was creaking something terrible. I was a bit hesitant to purchase online because the sites that it was sold on had intended this saddle for dh/fr use, but it didn't look as big as the others made by FUNN. Also, I didn't want a big honkin seat that was the size of a cinder block since I ride more AM than anything else. Needless to say, I ordered the seat and was very happy when I opened the box. Perfect size and serves it purpose well(also looks fantastic).

Similar Products Used: WTB Laser
Brendan   [Apr 24, 2006]
Strength:

strong, crash-proof, amazing looks, comfortable, manages to look brand-new after serious use and abuse, snow camo = hotness, affordable

if everyone finds out that this saddle rocks, then i won't feel nearly as cool

The bottom line is that I think this saddle is the best out there. I've tried a bunch and have been truly happy with this saddle's preformance over the last 10 months or so. I actually just ordered a second one for my new bike that i'm building!! Won't use any other saddle. Makes my ride look even sicker.

Similar Products Used: a bunch of saddles, all that teared/broke or somehow disintergrated after a series of crashes
adam   Downhiller [Nov 06, 2007]
Strength:

very strong - being a big guy - i broke about 3 saddles till this one - used it for XC and dh - very comfortable for me - 3/4hrs riding.

too heavy - i switched to i-beam seat saddle to reduce weight on my bike

great seat for any riding - and doesn't break if you are a big guy - and it CAMO yO!

Similar Products Used: non really - i am sure they are out there - but - when you find something that works...work it