Fizik Zea k Saddle

Fizik Zea k Saddle

• The rear zone, softly rounded, is designed to reduce pain in case of impact
  • The mainframe protects your Zea:k for 270°, and will facilitate your "job" when carrying your bike on
  • Zea:k unique shape and featueres are specifically designed for MTB bikes with suspension travel from 140 to 180mm
  • Zea:k positioning system naturally mirrors changing terrain and pitch, placing the rider in the best position

[Apr 15, 2010]
242spot

Strength:

Great shape, excellent nose section for seat control. Good looking and tough.

Ooouch Uncomfortable, i honestly dont know why this has been on my bike so long. I mean really uncomfortable! for 10mins or 3 hours.

Great saddle if you NEVER have to sit on it!

[Feb 24, 2009]
mountain_bomber156

Strength:

Looks cool, very comfy and not too expensive

Flat Black gets kind of boring on my almost all blue Tracer.

Cool. Comfy and durable, and at a good price.
Fi'zi:k rules.

Came to Fi'zi:k from a Specialized piece of crap and found worlds of improvement (either way i run a Fi'zi:k Tundra on my XCR bike).

[Sep 12, 2008]
alexandermarin

Strength:

Great saddle for long travel bike. Feels great going up and down. The first saddle able to replace my Flite - and I have tried many.

There are two versions of this saddle. The lighter one claims to have a black leader cover. This "leather" appears to have zero resistance towards actual use, i.e., sitting on the saddle. After less than 10 rides the leather is disintegrating at the nose! Is this thing made out of paper? It took YEARS of riding with the Flite to get any show of wear even remotely like this? This is plain crazy. This product is expensive, but even a cheaper product should not develop this kind of wear. Perhaps the other version of the saddle is better.

Nice ergonomics, terribly cheap materials (leather version). Do not buy!

Flite, Selle San Marco, WTB,

[Jun 03, 2008]
Albert Manuel
Downhiller

Strength:

The back flex very good, it does great job absorbing in the rocky/downhill terrain and very comfy. Love it to go uphill, doesn't limit your leg movement. Love the saddle grab.

None so far.

For downhill and freeride, this is it, Zeak the best. I'm still swapping with the Gobi for trail ride, once I'm use to Zeak I'll probably keep it on my Prophet and use Gobi for my Marin Wolf Ridge.

I have Nissene and Gobi XM.