Fizik Poggio Saddle

Poggio

• Edgeless shell for smooth surface.
  • Carbon reinforced shell to reduce longitudinal deformation and increase stiffness.
  • 80mm Ti rails

• User Reviews (3)

jimziky   Weekend Warrior [Jan 08, 2011]
    Strength:

my girlfriend has it on her tyax, she loves it. some nice person donated it, probably didn't work for them.

none so far

$4 for a saddle that cost plenty when it came out. saddles are a very personal choice what works for one bum won't work for another.

Similar Products Used: wtb
    Mike Reid   Cross Country Rider [Sep 14, 2006]
    Strength:

A pretty good all round saddle. Very flat, quite narrow, lightly padded if that works for you.

Not really a weakness, but I'd call this more of a road bike saddle.

I was prompted to post this review largely because of the negative review by the previuos reviewer. This saddle came on my Cannondale road bike and that's where its stayed. I've done alot of miles on this bike over the last year or so and reckon the saddles fine. It's flat and quite narrow, I don't think it would handle too much abuse, lightly padded, might make it a bit hard for free riding. Don't write it off on the basis of one negative review.

Similar Products Used: Various Selle Italias, SDG's, Titec's, WTB'S, etc
    wilhelm   Cross Country Rider [Nov 25, 2004]
    Strength:

The best saddle I ever sat on. Very narrow profile is great for a roadbike or for light freeriding (easy to get behind the saddle AND back).

Looks. You may like it, but I didn´t.
    Finally, the plastic shell of the saddle broke jra on a singletrail in cold weather. Dont ask me why - I did some serious freeriding when it was warm and everything was fine.

Buy it if you can get along with the looks and ride in a warm climate.

Similar Products Used: Flite, generic saddles, Turbo, etc.