Crank Brothers Iodine 11 Saddle

Iodine 11

Crank Brothers Iodine 15mm Conversion Kit: Front hub adapters for converting Iodine quick release to 15mm thru-axle.

chris esler   Weekend Warrior [Nov 07, 2016]
Strength:

Comfy, light

None yet

I just got back on my bike after a year and for some crazy reason decided to put a new saddle on for the first ride. That could've bitten me in the a$$ quite literally, but the Iodine 11 is amazingly comfortable! I did a quick 7 mile cross country ride with some steep climbs and didn't even notice the new saddle! I think that is amazing for the first ride in a year. I have used a Specialized Phenom Gel Ti rail for the past 8 years and thought that was comfortable, but there is no way it would have been this comfortable after ignoring my bike for so long.

Similar Products Used: Specialized Phenom Gel, Ti rail.
OVERALL
noish   Cross Country Rider [Feb 21, 2012]
Strength:

Extremely comfy right out of the box. Lightweight. Leather top - I am picky and like my saddles to be leather. Handmade in Italy - outsourced by crankbros to one of the Italian saddle manufacturers - same place that makes Fizik. I initially bought this saddle based on Tinker Juarez's glowing review of it on his blog. It does not disappoint. Extremely comfortable after long rides.

This saddle is not an ass-hatchet and will not disappoint. Very very comfortable for long rides and also lightweight. Crankbrothers should be commended for such a good product. Saddles are hard to get right and they did a good job.

Similar Products Used: Many different saddles, including Fizik, Selle An-atomica, Terry, Selle San Marco, and ISM. Best of all of them, except maybe Selle Anatomica, which unfortunately is extremely heavy but comfortable.
OVERALL