Chromag Bikes Lynx Saddle

The Lynx DT is perfect for almost anyType of mountain riding. Attach itTo yourTrail bike, andThe 275 grams go completely unnoticed.The syntheticTop and Chromo rails add durability, and peace at mind. Seamless syntheticTop Chromo rails 275 grams 280mmx 135mm

dan51   Weekend Warrior [Aug 26, 2010]
Strength:

Well built.
Looks good.

Uncomfortable

I was in Squamish and needed a seat. It's a local brand so I was stoked on supporting the local business.
Within 1 mile of riding I knew I was in for a miserable day. The seat just did not work well with me. It felt like sitting on a softball. I did most climbs that day standing due to the seat. I adjusted it as many ways as I could, but it just never worked for me. I was super bummed because it is a great looking seat and is very well built. That's $100+ down the drain.

Similar Products Used: Specialized BG 155 stuff
Fix the Spade   Weekend Warrior [Nov 03, 2009]
Strength:

Light-ish, narrow, firm padding, strong enough for most uses.

Nose up design, some b**ger stole it.

Very nice saddle, so nice that someone stole my first off my bike.

Good for skinny riders as the narrow shape gives great pedalling clearance. Best suited to bikes with steep seat angles as saddle needs to be tilted quite far forwards to sit properly. Dead easy to move around on and hang off the back too.

Firm padding is very comfortable, much better than more padded designs that I tend to sink into and get sore spots (esp, the wtb).

Could do with £10 off the price here in the UK.

Similar Products Used: WTB Rocket V, Jaxcy XC, Federal Pivotal (do not recommend for mtb)
Singletrakin Mike   Weekend Warrior [Oct 08, 2009]
Strength:

Light, thin profile WIDE!!!!

a little stiff at first but im getting used to it, my seat before was a really cushy wtb, don't think it was the best for me, so i got this.

awsome seat, ordered a chromag trailmaster and down cycles was out so they upgraded me to a linx titanium for no extra charge. i was ridding on a wtb saddle that i had borrowed and it was big and really cushy and thick, it felt alright but i think there is something to be said about having a stiffer saddle. i'm getting used to the stifness but the saddle front is wide and not skinny which i like, the back half is narrower than the wtb but it gives better support, it is so much slimmer in width thgan the wtb i love it. the leather top is a plus too. Order your stuff from Down Cylcles, they have the best service imaginable it got to me the day after i finalized the order. great shop. awsome seat chromag!!! love being able to move around it with out catching on it.