Bontrager Evoke RXL Saddle

Lightweight, high-performance MTB saddle offering firm support for the weight-conscious rider. InForm Science of Comfort design based on pressure mapping and 3D motion capture data. Available in three widths for proper fit and support. Size Specific Curvature supports the skeletal structure in a way that's optimized for a performance-oriented riding position, resulting in greater comfort and proper blood flow. Gender-specific Contour Relief Zone (CRZ) gives added pressure relief to sensitive soft tissue.

dpastore22   [May 17, 2012]
Strength:

- Comfort
- Weight
- Looks
- Strength
- Padding on the nose for climbing

- I wish the rear of the saddle came up a little higher

Overall a tough saddle to beat if your looking for all day comfort at competitive price, weight and strength. I would highly recommend trying Bontrager's 30 day return policy.

zippinveedub   Racer [Jul 07, 2011]
Strength:

Lightweight, Very comfortable, good looking

None yet

I've struggled to find saddles that felt right in the past. I went to the lbs and they highly recommended this saddle. I decided to give it a shot and I've been very pleased. It offers little padding but I never go numb and stay comfortable even on long rides. I think that the inform sizing system is a great idea and really works.

Similar Products Used: WTB Speed V, Nashbar gr2, WTB silverado
COLINx86   Racer [Jul 06, 2011]
Strength:

Comfort (have not tried for more than 3 hours), light weight

none that I can tell.

I always found my Selle Italia SLR Kit Carbonio Flow pretty comfortable, but it doesn't even compare to this saddle. I get no pain at all, no numbness, no pain on my sit bones, nothing.

Similar Products Used: Selle Italia SLR Kit Carbonio Flow, Selle Italia SLR XP
Jose   Weekend Warrior [Jun 09, 2011]
Strength:

Looks cool,very confortable,no pressure on sensitive parts

Change to this saddle and i am very happy.even it is a mtb saddle is perfect for road,i use the yellow one size after the people in store do the sizing.good for the price. And excellent craftmanship

Similar Products Used: Selle italia filante
onza   Racer [Nov 13, 2010]
Strength:

Comfortable, strong, light and looks cool

Maybe the price but thats it!

I have this saddle on all 3 bikes mentioned above. I absolutely LOVE this saddle. Perfect amount of padding....not too much and not too little! Yea its not one of those 150 gram saddles but its still under 200g and WAY more comfortable and still very effecient! The cool thing is that Bontrager lets you try one and return it within 30 days if you don't like it! That's a big reason I tried this saddle (that I was not familiar with). I figured I couldn't go wrong...and I ended up buying 2 more!