Blackburn Comfort Trail Saddle

• Optimized for upright, casual riding positions• Flexure³ Base with built-in flex points improves comfort and pedaling efficiency• Comfort groove reduces pressure and enhances comfort• Multi-density foam provides softness and support• Long steel rails offer a greater range of adjustment

spk1264   [Jun 10, 2012]
Strength:

my stock saddle on my Trek mamba was ok but lacked padding for long rides. I am on my second season of the sport and decided to give this a try and It does not feel too big, like i thought. Its size is comfortable and its extra width gives the butt a good soft place that feels "right" for me.

I am a clyde 6'2 285 and its only been out on the trail a few times it feels solid. It has not fallen apart or broke yet...so time will tell. The 35 dollar price tag gave me the impression it might be a cheap part, and I kept the receipt.

if your looking for a little more seat to sit on, this one is comfy and does not hinder my movent while on the trail...

OVERALL