Azonic Love Seat Saddle

Konstantin

[Jun 03, 2008]
Grant
Downhiller

Strength:

Huge, Soft, Couch like, durable

Heavy

For the price I got it for (free) I couldnt pass it up. I get ragged on for riding a 3lb motorcycle seat but its the most comfortable seat for DH I have ever used. Its saved my boys many time. If I had been using a regular seat they would have exploded.

Its super comfortable, Doesnt hurt pedaling performance (too much) If its for your gravity only bike, why the hell not. Its awesome!

SDG Belair, Ti-Fly, WTB Devo, etc Lots of saddles

[Jul 06, 2003]
Evan
Downhiller

Strength:

This saddle kicks ass. It's big and comfy and looks killer. The nose is big, but i can squeeze it with my thighs going around corners to really rail. The cromo rails are bullet proof and so is the kevlar.

Big nose but you will get used to it.

This is so sweet. For the price you cant beat this. Its big and so comfortable for the long downhills. I suggest getting one of these for any Downhill, Freeride, or hardtail.

[May 22, 2003]
swan

Strength:

The whole seat in itself, sturdy, inspiring, kevlar( good in case you get shot at)UNBREAKABLE

umm absolutely nothing, some might say it looks out of proportion on my HT but they are stupid,and have never expirienced it

this this is the most comfortable thing that i have ever sat on.after snapping 4 seats in half,i deecided i was juss guna get the mother of all seats, and ive found it in my love seat. i love it so much, i sold my recliner and bought 15 love seats, and they are now attached to seatposts that are welded to my floor were i used to have a couch, in the kitchen at the dinner-table, in my car,even the toilet. Overall, this thing is the best even on a HT even if i was a pro XC racer i swear on my life i would use it. i looked up the definition of comfort in the dictionary and this is what i got- Comfort-(v) see azonic love seat. what im saying is get off your computer chair and puit a friggan love seat in its place!

NOTHING cept mabye a recliner, not even close tho

[May 21, 2003]
Kelly Fischer

Strength:

See below

See below

This is a follow-up. Seat is still comfy, but squeaks like crazy. Louder than my 203mm disc brakes. Tried lubing the rails/junction - no help. I'm big, I ride hard and a lot, and I've missed some drops, and even with the saddle ALL the way back on the rails it has held up, so I'll live with it but I wish it would be quiet. Loses two chilis for the squeak ((5+3)/2)=4 total.

[Jul 13, 2002]
Stanley Kowalski

Strength:

Pretty comfortable. I can ride for several hours without much discomfort.

garish "Kevlar" logo on seat provokes smart remarks.

I bought this bike based on its high ranking in this category. Its not like magic the way some reviewers describe, but it definitely solves the discomfort problem I had with the stock seat. Maybe a Brooks would be better, but I didn't want to pay $85 to find out. Fair price. I'm a hard grader, so I give it a 4.

stock

[Feb 15, 2004]
Aaron

Strength:

Kevlar solid construction.

none so far

The most comfy saddle I have ridden. For those concerned about weight the saddle is almost 2 inches higher than a standard saddle. I had to lower my seat post and cut off about 2 inches shaving a few ounces to make up for the heavier saddle. I have wide hips and I am a big guy 5'11" 220 pounds so the saddle fits me very well. I suffered from pain on every other saddle I have tried. I did 25 miles on this one today and I have no pain at all and no numbness. You can't beat this one for the price. This saddle will be great for long rides.

WTB, titec, specialized.

[Feb 06, 2006]
American_Lesion

Strength:

Great for Freeriding, tough cover, comfy

Not absorbant & a bit big

Outstanding Freeride saddle. Great for taking jumps, drops, or just busting brush. Well worth the 35 bones I shelled out.

Numerous SDG, Vetta, Brooks, Selle Italia, and WTB saddles

[Sep 12, 2002]
Pedro
Downhiller

Strength:

ah. ah. ah. ah. ah. ah. I love it when people come up with good ideas. Remember when BMX bikes had little plastic seats? Yeah, those hurt. This is a barka lounger on rails. Beautiful product, doesn't feel like you are straddling a 2 X 4.

Not an XC saddle. Do not use for XC. Have a back up for XC. Will make your bike look tiny if not set up correctly.

Buy this if you enjoy knowing that you could procreate if you need to. Comfy. Confidence inspiring. Looks killer. Causes questions to arise about your sanity. Draws stares.

Pork rinds to add more rear end padding.

[Jan 26, 2006]
Thomas

Strength:

Excellent saddle. Very comfortable

Tears at bottom where it wraps under the seat.

The best saddle I ever used. I will use it on my road bike as well. I have yet to feel any pain what so ever.

None can compare